Question for LaffenVegas

She had said something here on CC about doing a "live" on Facebook.

Maybe she didn't want some of us to read her blog??

IF she did it on Facebook, I'd assume it wasn't to not have people here reading but rather making sure all her family and IRL friends (and those she's close to here that might be on FB) read it. We do the same for some trips as it's just easier / faster / more efficient. :)

IF she did it on Facebook, I'd assume it wasn't to not have people here reading but rather making sure all her family and IRL friends (and those she's close to here that might be on FB) read it. We do the same for some trips as it's just easier / faster / more efficient. :)

There you go! :)

I don't belong to Facebook and have no intention of joining.

There was a time when I did a couple of "Live" reviews and spent the money and took the time to post live on 3 different cruise sites so that everyone could read my threads.

I don't belong to Facebook and have no intention of joining.

There was a time when I did a couple of "Live" reviews and spent the money and took the time to post live on 3 different cruise sites so that everyone could read my threads.

Understandable, I too have posted several live threads here.

The board is a different place currently and posts are becoming less and less and many longtime posters are fleeing. I don't think we should criticize or question necessarily why/why not someone does a live thread. :)

Yup, posters are fleeing and I can understand why. Lots of posters are really great but some try my patience. I read some live from threads because I like the posters and I know they do a great thread. Others come back once a week. I lose interest really quick. I don't blame posters for not wanting to do it. It's a lot if work, especially the effort some put into it.