Show Your Bathing Suits-All Sizes

brooklynfc

Okay, I posted my bathing suits I bought for my October cruise on my blog. I think I feel a little sick on the stomach....:rolleyes:....did I mention I was in them:eek:!

Thought it might be a new post.....probably won't catch on......probably the only idiot out there to do this.:p Oh well.

http://fatgirlperspective.blogspot.com/2011/04/am-i-really-doing-this.html

I think they are adorable but really like the brown mix the best. If it makes you feel any better even though I wear a size 6 I probably have more cellulite then you do. I have this problem I blame it on ...I always say I am allergic to exercise ! It makes my breathing come in spurts and I break out in a sweat ,my face turns red and I feel like I am going to pass out :D must be an allergy so I just avoid it at all costs! Unfortunatly it is starting to show:rolleyes:.

Hi. I think you look great in the suits. They cover what they need to cover and are really attractive. Wear them proudly on your cruise. JMO

Thanks, I really hoped they would fit well. I was weary of the tankini, but it looks like they work.

I think your suits are great and they look great on you! Here is what I ordered for my upcoming cruise. I got the black shorts, they are cover ups but I wear them as swim trunks!

swimtop.jpg

swimshorts.jpg

I saw that swim top too and REALLY liked it, but I went with these b/c I had a coupon. No one can tell the difference between cover up shorts and swim shorts anymore with the new designs.

I think they are adorable but really like the brown mix the best. If it makes you feel any better even though I wear a size 6 I probably have more cellulite then you do. I have this problem I blame it on ...I always say I am allergic to exercise ! It makes my breathing come in spurts and I break out in a sweat ,my face turns red and I feel like I am going to pass out :D must be an allergy so I just avoid it at all costs! Unfortunatly it is starting to show:rolleyes:.

Thanks! Funny thing, the same thing happened to me tonight at the gym! I must be allergic too.

I got these for my daughter this year for her senior trip (she leaves on saturday ) and hopefully we'll get to do another family cruise this summer. Blue bottoms go with the red and blue top. She also wears a womans size (24)

Those are really cute! She will look great in them!

I just picked up two bathing suits last night at my local WalMart. I've been picture messaging my friends and sister to get their opinions. Right now we are split between the two, so I may just keep both. At $32 each - they were a good deal.

Okay, I posted my bathing suits I bought for my October cruise on my blog. I think I feel a little sick on the stomach....:rolleyes:....did I mention I was in them:eek:!

Thought it might be a new post.....probably won't catch on......probably the only idiot out there to do this.:p Oh well.

http://fatgirlperspective.blogspot.com/2011/04/am-i-really-doing-this.html

You picked great suits. Have a wonderful cruise!

M

I wear a women's size 18 and I am super excited about the suit I bought to wear on our upcoming Bermuda cruise. Always For Me is a great website because they have some very trendy fashion-forward bsthing suits...not frumpy & dowdy like other plus size retailers. Here's the one I bought:

http://www.alwaysforme.com/it-figures-plus-size-bathing-suit-3009002.html

uniquelymeboutique_2149_6857682

I love when larger ladies rock their gorgeous suits by the pool and don't cover up from head to toe!

I wear a women's size 18 and I am super excited about the suit I bought to wear on our upcoming Bermuda cruise. Always For Me is a great website because they have some very trendy fashion-forward bsthing suits...not frumpy & dowdy like other plus size retailers. Here's the one I bought:

Brooklyn, you look awesome in those stylish suits!

I love when larger ladies rock their gorgeous suits by the pool and don't cover up from head to toe!

***sorry for the double post

i dont wear swimsuits...capris and tanks are fine for me; but my last cruise we were doing the Sea Lion Encounter and i needed a suit so i got a tankini and some little shorts also got the matching skirt but preferred the shorts--as it was i wear a wet suit over them...but i was happy with my choice. i thought about getting another so i would have two for my 2 week cruise in Dec, but decided i just needed one cos i still prefer the tanks and capris.

Like the colors in your second suit (on your blog):)

Brooklyn, you look awesome in those stylish suits!

***sorry for the double post

I liked a lot of Alwaysforme suits, but I wasn't sure I could trust their site. And they had a lot of "no returns" on their suits.

I just picked up two bathing suits last night at my local WalMart. I've been picture messaging my friends and sister to get their opinions. Right now we are split between the two, so I may just keep both. At $32 each - they were a good deal.

I've attached pictures of the two bathing suits I got last night. What do you think?

IMG_1222.jpg.e71504d2071a3482b3690ac6373ed5b5.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg.25a0758518d3b6791a332101dc342ee2.jpg

careywv, Both bathing suits are nice. That is such a great find for Walmart. M vote would be for the first one as well. love those colors and I think that color looks better on you. Which ever you pick they both look good but, I like the first one better on you.

Rhonda

You got these from Walmart? I like them a lot. Especially the first one though. :)

Yep! Crazy, right? I was looking at the board shorts and came across these. Actually, my DH came across the blue one. I like the multicolor zebra print one and DH likes the blue.

careywv, Both bathing suits are nice. That is such a great find for Walmart. M vote would be for the first one as well. love those colors and I think that color looks better on you. Which ever you pick they both look good but, I like the first one better on you.

Rhonda

I'm debating on keeping them both, since they were only $32 each. Such a steal, and perfect for our upcoming cruise.

Archived