Cave tubing AND zip-lining all in one trip??

harveysalva

I know there is atleast one company in Belize that does a combo cave tubing and zip-lining trip. They charge $110 per person. Has anyone ever done this combo tour before? Do you feel rushed? If anyone has any info, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

Shelly

We went with Nacho and Cynthia, they do the tubing and zipline trek in the same resort. Other companies will take you to two different places.

I would definitely reccomend doing both, two different experiences, only a few minutes apart from each other. Nacho works with small groups, so they can usually walk you right to the front of the line of the zipline, no waiting. Once you finish your tube/zipline they'll offer to show you around the resort, the butterfly farm or even to stop at the zoo if you want. So you never feel rush, it seems like you can easliy adopt the Belizean-laid back attitude.

Oh, also, they are very aware of the time, at what time you need to get back to your tender, and they will make sure you make it back with more than enough time to spare. That was one of my concerns, I didn't want to be left behind by the ship :)

Here's a link to my review for more details:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=289599

You'll only feel rushed if you don't give them enough time. We didn't get off our boat very quickly. It was our first time and Belize wasn't a regular stop for our ship. Nacho can give you some good advise on how to avoid this. In our case we booked late with him and didn't get to exchange that many e-mails. Listen to his advise.

Even in our situation, they got both the zipline and tubing in. We want to do both and they got it in.

Plus with Nacho you walk less a distance than the other tours and you eat and change clothes inside at the Jaguar Paw Resort. We had a wonderful time in November with them.

Make sure you get photos of the sleeping giant mountain. very impressive!

Archived