upgrading drink packages - Celebrity

jacobsrb

Go to the nearest bar and tell the waiter or bartender that you want to up grade. You sign the slip and they put the sticker on our sea pass card.

then order the fancy drink, enjoy.

Edited by Azulann

that was my thought but my hubby said he read somewhere that if you go to guest relations they will upgrade you there and issue a new card instead of just a sticker. i haven't been able to confirm that anywhere and he can't remember where he read it.

Go to the nearest bar and tell the waiter or bartender that you want to up grade. You sign the slip and they put the sticker on our sea pass card.

then order the fancy drink, enjoy.

This and yes you can use your OBC to do it, you can use OBC for pretty much anything.

that was my thought but my hubby said he read somewhere that if you go to guest relations they will upgrade you there and issue a new card instead of just a sticker. i haven't been able to confirm that anywhere and he can't remember where he read it.

Yes, you can also go to guest relations. On the first day, there will be a long line at Guest Relations. yYes, they issue you a new card with the Prem on your seapass instead of the sticker.

Trust me on this one, if you have a cell phone on you, you will be going to guest realtions more than once to get a new SP. Cell phones can wipe out magnetic strip code, and your sea pass cardwill not open you cabin door.

You can then get a new sea pass then and get rid of the sticker.;)

I think we did this three times on our last cruise, finally bought a lanyard and had guest relations punch a small hole in card to hang from the lanyard and the cell phone issue was solved.:o

Edited by Azulann

You can do that too. But why the line will be long on boarding. If the sticker falls off then go the pursers desk and get it sorted, takes a few minutes when they're not flat out.