Carnival Pride - Camp Carnival Renovations

mmbaldwin

Does anyone have information on what renovations they're doing to the Carnival Pride Camp Carnival areas?

We are sailing in May (after it's supposed to be complete) with our two year old and I'm anxious to know what the new area will look like!

• 3 weeks later...

We just got off the Pride yesterday and Camp Carnival has not reopened. They are still having camp carnival but it's in other locations. The youngest children were in the Chapel and the next age group 6 - 11 was right next door in the library. They also moved around to different areas of the ship because we saw them in the Circle C club as well.

We just got off the Pride yesterday and Camp Carnival has not reopened. They are still having camp carnival but it's in other locations. The youngest children were in the Chapel and the next age group 6 - 11 was right next door in the library. They also moved around to different areas of the ship because we saw them in the Circle C club as well.

Hi, do you recall hearing any construction coming from Camp Carnival?

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Hi, do you recall hearing any construction coming from Camp Carnival?

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

We were on the 1st deck but did walk up to the door for the club once and didn't hear anything. On the 1st deck we could hear what I thought was hammering occasionally but I could never figure out where it was coming from. We were right below the Red Frog Pub so the majority of what we heard was music or chairs sliding across the floor. The sliding chairs were a bit annoying but I didn't mind falling asleep to music.

Just got off the 14th sailing. Camp Ocean renovations are finished. Grand opening was held the first day. We did not use it too much, but it looks great and kids had a good time whenever we did drop them off. We only used the penguin (2-5) area. We were very relieved that it was open since we heard that they were using the chapel as a kids area during renos.