First time in Cabo

Meme1956

My favorite snorkel tour is on the Rissalena.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g152515-d1098515-Reviews-Rissalena_Cruises-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

You didn't mention a budget. This is a very comfortable catamaran. They take you snorkeling to Santa Maria which is less crowded. $55/person includes open bar and a full lunch. If that is not in your budget, there are many other options, such as Cabo Escape and the Pirate Ship if you have kids with you.

There is only one swimable beach in Cabo, Medano Beach, which is lined with bars and restaurants. You can reach it by water taxi or land taxi, or if you are in for some exercise, you can walk from the tender pier, which would be about a 45 minute walk.

The town is right there at the tender pier. You can walk the marina or go one street back and see Cabo Wabo and other sites. If you are more specific on what you want to do, I can offer more advise.

• 5 weeks later...

Personally, we think the snorkeling at Chileno Bay is better than at the Arches if only for the reason that Chileno Bay is a bit calmer. Sometimes at the Arches you spend more time trying to stay in your snorkeling spot and not being assaulted by the waves. I'm not that strong of a swimmer and I didn't really enjoy snorkeling near the Arches. Chileno Bay was better for me. Just something to consider.

This will be our first time in cabo and was wanting info on snorkel tours seeing the arches and good beaches Our second day we want to go into town advise on doing this also Thanks

Personally, we think the snorkeling at Chileno Bay is better than at the Arches if only for the reason that Chileno Bay is a bit calmer. Sometimes at the Arches you spend more time trying to stay in your snorkeling spot and not being assaulted by the waves. I'm not that strong of a swimmer and I didn't really enjoy snorkeling near the Arches. Chileno Bay was better for me. Just something to consider.

Most of the snorkel tours take you to Chileno Bay. A few, the Rissalena that I recommended, take you to Santa Maria which is less crowded. They all include a tour of the arch. If you hire someone off the marina, they usually take you to the arches for snorkeling. You're right, water can be a bit rougher there.

• 4 weeks later...

We love Solomon’s Landing for lunch. It is on the boardwalk after you get off your tender. They aren’t on the menu but every time I go I ask them to make me shrimp enchiladas with verde sauce. I usually pay about 15.00. Oh so very good. Can’t wait to have them soon. :):):)