WC2018- activities

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Q&A with Edie Rodriguez, CEO & President Crystal Cruises - Jan 16th

Edie Rodriguez

We welcomed Crystal Cruises' Edie Rodriguez on Jan 16th. Read her answers to all your questions.

• Our Community Guidelines are in effect, please be respectful of our special guest and your fellow community members.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:08 AM.
New York
24 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
We are considering the 2018 WC, beginning on one ship and then going on the other. I think that would be great. But, If I begin my 2018 WC voyage on the Serenity and want to then go on the Symphony, will there be 2 teams of bridge teachers on the Symphony as well? My husband would take the intermediate lessons and I want to continue with advanced lessons on the Symphony.
Miami
37 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Dear LEK12345,

I am thrilled to hear that our innovative 2018 World Cruise option of enjoying one spectacular Crystal World Cruise aboard two spectacular Crystal ships is appealing to you and I sincerely hope we will be welcoming you aboard next year ! Our World Cruises have typically been offered aboard the slightly larger Crystal Serenity, allowing us the space to host two bridge instructors; and while that has been the norm, we are working to see how best to accommodate this aboard Crystal Symphony. We will have more details confirmed in the coming months, and will share this on our website - which is updated regularly as more entertainment programs and events are announced.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Edie Rodriquez
Chairman, CEO and President
Crystal Luxury Corporation, Ltd.– Crystal Cruises