Carnival Horizon - Deck Plans

jas1178

• 2 months later...
But there is a skybox sports bar on the Vista. I agree that while these early deck plans are nice to look at and get a sense of what's there, the finals may be different. Note the differences between the Dream, Magic and Breeze. Personally, I'd hate to sail on the same ship, same setup different name. There needs to be something unique to each.

I agree! I love how the dream classes are similar enough that I know where I am going regardless of the ship but the decor isn't identical and neither are the amenities! That keeps it interesting to me!

"The Red Pub bar on the Vista is too large. A bunch of wasted space. On the Breeze it was too small."

When we were on the TA on the Vista, the Pub was almost always busy. This could have been because we had so many sea days but it was a very popular spot!!

Pat

• 3 weeks later...
"The Red Pub bar on the Vista is too large. A bunch of wasted space. On the Breeze it was too small."

When we were on the TA on the Vista, the Pub was almost always busy. This could have been because we had so many sea days but it was a very popular spot!!

Pat

My impression was that with the actual brewery on board, the had to make additional room and then utilize the left over space. If they are cutting out the on board brewery, that could free up space of another venue. Btu what they should leave out or reduce significantly is the art gallery. Way too much room and way overpriced second rate paintings. Have yet to see any painting on board that was even worth a second glance.