Enchantment of the Seas

Does anyone have any advice or been on the enchantment latley?? We are looking to take our kids on a short cruise (it will be their first!) my husband and I went on the Escape in the Haven last summer alone. We know it's not a huge ship and we know it's not a new ship. But we are looking at a grand suite room for the concierge service and priority boarding and tendering. When looking at "perks" it's listed as "on some ships". Does anyone know the specific suite perks for the enchantment? Is their a lounge? Any other perks we should know? Anything horrible we should know? Not looking for knit picking....again we realize this isn't the new Oasis class of ships just want some insight on what to expect and what exactly is offered!!

We had a junior suite last year. The Windjammer gets crowded. The late night comedy show is adult oriented. If you go to Nassau, check out Sandy Toes resort. We had a great time . It is not listed thru Royal Caribbean. It is a private island except for locals with there own boats maybe 100 people all day.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Forums mobile app