Valor and Freedom sailing from same port at same time????

shopreh

I'm sailing on the Valor Saturday 22 @ 4:00, my boss and co-worker will be sailing on the Freedom Saturday 22 @ 4:00 both from Galveston. Mine is 5 day to Cozumel and progresso theirs is 7 day western Caribbean. Which ship will leave first and will we see their ship during the trip since both are going the same direction? Also how common is it for 2 ships to leave at same time going same direction? Thx!

Which ever ship is ready to leave first will be the first one to leave. There is really no way to know.

If both ships are headed relatively the same direction (ie. Cozumel or in that general direction) then you should be able to see the other ship for the first night at least.

It is not at all uncommon to have a ship at each terminal . Freedom is in port every Saturday and Valor is there every other Saturday. As to which will leave first? Clearance will be requested when the ship is ready to leave. There is no way to know who goes first. Factor may include arrival to port, speed of loading supplies and luggage as well as passengers. One or the other may have delays because of inspections. Or a late running Carnival transport. There are just too many factors.

You will be in Cozumel on Tuesday and Freedom will be there on Thursday so it isn't like you will see them after sail away.

I'm sailing on the Valor Saturday 22 @ 4:00, my boss and co-worker will be sailing on the Freedom Saturday 22 @ 4:00 both from Galveston. Mine is 5 day to Cozumel and progresso theirs is 7 day western Caribbean. Which ship will leave first and will we see their ship during the trip since both are going the same direction? Also how common is it for 2 ships to leave at same time going same direction? Thx!

Whomever is ready first will leave.

Bless you for being a good sport too because when I'm on vacation the last person I want to see is my boss. LOL

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HaHa! We are a group of about 25 women been working together for years! I just thought it would be cool to leave around the same time and be able to see their ship during the cruise!

Sometimes they leave at the exact same time.Last year our cruise director had everyone go to the port side of the boat on Freedom.And stare them down in silence. Then just before we steamed past them.He had our whole boat explode in waves and cheers.It was pretty funny to catch them off guard.They never saw it coming.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy using speech to text

• 2 weeks later...