Entertainment on Freedom of the Seas sailing 14th May from Barcelona

Hi does anyone have any idea of when the entertainment programme will be released? I've been looking for weeks now and it's not long to go now :D

There are no pre-cruise entertainment reservations for Freedom.

Thanks for your reply Bob, this is our first cruise so not sure what to expect very much looking forward to it :cool::D

It seems that it would be an easy addition to Royal's website to clearly indicate the lack of pre-cruise entertainment reservations for all but Oasis and Quantum class, but apparently they prefer the confusion.

Thanks for your reply Bob, this is our first cruise so not sure what to expect very much looking forward to it :cool::D

mrsmoo89 we are on this cruise with you and it is our very first one too. I emailed RCI asking for details of the entertainment but have yet to receive a reply. Only one sailing of this itinerary the week before us so we may need to wait til then to find out alot of things. I am hoping someone on the May 7 sailing will do a live review.

mrsmoo89 we are on this cruise with you and it is our very first one too. I emailed RCI asking for details of the entertainment but have yet to receive a reply. Only one sailing of this itinerary the week before us so we may need to wait til then to find out alot of things. I am hoping someone on the May 7 sailing will do a live review.

If you used the email address web_reservations@rccl.com, they usually don't have a good idea of the headliners until a couple of weeks before the cruise.

I got this reply this evening.

Thank you for your email.

The following entertainment is currently scheduled for your May 14, 2017 sailing on the Freedom of the Seas:

Peter & Ildiko – Aerial Act

Alexey Sirota – Ice Act – Star Act

James Brown – Pub Guitarist

Kelly Goodrich – Schooner Bar Entertainer

Knight Magic – Magic Illusionist

Fourever – Group

Jaz Danion – Juggler

Production Shows:

Once Upon A Time

Marquee

Now You See It

Please note that the onboard entertainment is subject to change. For more specific information regarding times and locations, please consult the Cruise Compass once onboard.

The following entertainment is currently scheduled for your May 14, 2017 sailing on the Freedom of the Seas:

Fourever – Group

Jaz Danion – Juggler

Production Shows:

Once Upon A Time

Marquee

Now You See It

Please note that the onboard entertainment is subject to change. For more specific information regarding times and locations, please consult the Cruise Compass once onboard.

Good to see Kelly Goodrich on the list :) He and his wife Ann are already on board Freedom ready for some great cruises and entertainment audiences in the Schooner Bar.

Good to see Kelly Goodrich on the list :) He and his wife Ann are already on board Freedom ready for some great cruises and entertainment audiences in the Schooner Bar.

What type music does he play or songs does he sing? Is the Now You See It production the Drew Thomas one?

What type music does he play or songs does he sing? Is the Now You See It production the Drew Thomas one?

Kel does a specific artist show each night, eg., Elton, Beetles, Elvis, etc.. He draws a great crowd in Schooner!!!

Also, Drew Thomas left Freedom after the last cruise prior to departing for the Med. RCI got that wrong as far as I know.

Kel does a specific artist show each night, eg., Elton, Beetles, Elvis, etc.. He draws a great crowd in Schooner!!!

Also, Drew Thomas left Freedom after the last cruise prior to departing for the Med. RCI got that wrong as far as I know.

Oh that sounds good. Will appeal to all of us then. Thanks

Fourever – Group

Jaz Danion – Juggler

Production Shows:

Once Upon A Time

Marquee

Now You See It

That's great to hear sounds like there's something for everyone there. Can anyone tell me what the production shows are about? Are any of them musicals?

That's great to hear sounds like there's something for everyone there. Can anyone tell me what the production shows are about? Are any of them musicals?

Once upon a Time and Marquee are both musicals. They have both been on Freedom for years.

Once Upon a Time is based on Fairytales and Marquee is a Broadway review show, with songs from many hit Broadway musicals.

I have not seen Now You See It.