Chef's Table on the Triumph

tlbibb

Has anyone done the Chef's table on the Triumph recently? If so how was it and does anyone have the menu. Considering for my wife and my 20th anniversary. She is also a chef and I am wondering if she would like it or if it would be less than impressive.

I had a friend just go back in January on the triumph. She and her husband did the chef's table and said it was by far their favorite part of their cruise. They are "foodies" and love that kind of stuff.

Here is a pic of their menu (it's not the greatest) and a couple of pics of their entrees.....

72f6059b818ba128c24ec914a07fbed4.jpg

dc2c20a0a043452fb67527bfe1b89d53.jpg

16b3fc322f1b583a6f15289d76c2452e.jpg

d15082d293c3cd9d859e7f230decc9c7.jpg

5730d55049a3493295cc5ed6b3052d86.jpg

6827c9c9d5980832f83b4b372f08f3b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...

My husband and I did the Chef's Table on the Elation in February, 2015 and we had the exact same menu. For that reason, we chose not to do it on our upcoming cruise on the Triumph in August. I must say that the Chef's Table was the highlight of our cruise on the Elation and the whole experience is very fun! Do wear comfy shoes, as there is a lot of walking to begin with and you will tour the galley for your first couple courses. The food and wine is plentiful and is truly outstanding, the service is excellent, and the ambiance is great. It is more than worth it for $75 per person. You'd never be able to eat and drink for that on land! Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

My husband and I are thinking of the chefs table on the triumph as well. He is a very picky eater though and we like our wine at dinner. But he is always open to try new stuff as well so we would have to see. 😂 Can we order more wine with dinner, or is it set for only certain courses? How long is the whole experience? Is the tip included in the price or should we tip on top of the $75? Just curious on all of this 👍

• 3 months later...

We've done the Chef's Table on every cruise and it is always a great evening. A day or two before the dinner they will ask if you have any allergies or anything that you don't eat. On one cruise the chef figured out that we were going to have the same menu as our last cruise and prepared a different menu for us. I don't know if they would all do that, but they will do everything they can to make it a special night.