Grand Suite (Pride)

IntrepidFromDC

I don't normally spend the kind of money a Grand Suite demands, but we got a deal so I jumped. This will likely be my first and last time in a Grand Suite. Besides the priority embarkation, tender and debarkation, and the relative luxury (minibar, walk-in closet, etc.) and increase in size of the Suite compared to a balcony cabin, does anyone who has stayed in a Grand Suite have any tips or knowledge about other GS-related perks? I don't want to find I missed out on something just because I didn't read about it.

Thanks.

The perks on Carnival are lacking for Suites so don't expect much there.

The room is a decent size.. though HALs are larger ( with real perks) . The best part is the jetted tub .. and some might like the bidet. The dressing area is nice too.

I don't find value in Carnivals suites for the price to be honest.., and this is from someone who only books Suites on HAL because I love the amenities.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

We're sailing on the Pride in a Vista Suite November 2018.

I looked at the Grand Suite locations and didn't like where they were situated.

In my opinion, Vista Suites trump the Grand Suites because of the 220 ft balcony (Spirit class)!!

Karen

The perks on Carnival are lacking for Suites so don't expect much there.

The room is a decent size.. though HALs are larger ( with real perks) . The best part is the jetted tub .. and some might like the bidet. The dressing area is nice too.

I don't find value in Carnivals suites for the price to be honest.., and this is from someone who only books Suites on HAL because I love the amenities.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I completely agree. We are comfortable and have lots of Capital One miles due to my business. We usually fly first class. We can not wrap our head around Carnivals balconies. If it had an extra room and bathroom it might make it worth twice what a Spa Balcony costs, which is what we usually book. Don't worry, you will have a great time, it's the Fun Ship:)