2015 Trans Atlantic brochure

Jimsgirl

Have just made my 5th application for this, with prices brochure , have had 4 "material will reach you in 20 days" e mails in response but never the brochure, so will wait and see what next 20 days brings.

Checked and re checked, Cunard have correct address, correct e mail, past passenger and all that, so cannot think why I have not received mailings. Not even available on board (for USA), during my July cruise.

If nothing arrives will try again in September from Sales office.

Regarding 2015 voyages, I just received an e-mail from Cunard announcing the "World Adventure Sale...Save up to 25% off Launch Fares* plus receive Free Gratuities‡ when you book by 31 August 2014"

Details can be found on the Cunard webpage: http://www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/world-adventure-sale/

Apparently, only one transatlantic crossing is included in the sale.

Regarding 2015 voyages, I just received an e-mail from Cunard announcing the "World Adventure Sale...Save up to 25% off Launch Fares* plus receive Free Gratuities‡ when you book by 31 August 2014"

Details can be found on the Cunard webpage: http://www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/world-adventure-sale/

Apparently, only one transatlantic crossing is included in the sale.

Thank you for the tip Salacia, it is the last leg of the World cruise QV in April. I have that already booked at the reduced price thanks to the help of another CC member. Did you see the statement "Taxes/Fee/Port charges are additional $49.58" - that sum is only for the Port charges, the full cost of all three is over $500.

I really want to see the cost of later cruises.

• 2 months later...

I just received the following two brochures from Cunard in today's mail.

2015 Transatlantic Crossings and sailings from New York

2015 Europe Cruises

So, I can confirm that a hard copy version of the 2015 Transatlantic brochure is now available.

Regards,

John.

I just received the following two brochures from Cunard in today's mail.

2015 Transatlantic Crossings and sailings from New York

2015 Europe Cruises

So, I can confirm that a hard copy version of the 2015 Transatlantic brochure is now available.

Regards,

John.

Hi,

I also recently received both of these brochures in the mail. They both have solid color covers with a large version of the Cunard logo (no ship or port pictures on the cover). I requested both brochures several weeks ago and finally received them last week.

Chuck

Have just made my 5th application for this, with prices brochure , have had 4 "material will reach you in 20 days" e mails in response but never the brochure, so will wait and see what next 20 days brings.

Checked and re checked, Cunard have correct address, correct e mail, past passenger and all that, so cannot think why I have not received mailings. Not even available on board (for USA), during my July cruise.

If nothing arrives will try again in September from Sales office.

I received mine a few weeks ago.