Connie's Pier at Port Everglades?

GiaGia

We are sailing the Connie again on 3/12...our first time from Port Everglades. Friends from Stuart are driving us so we wanted to get an idea of how easy it is to find our ship at the port. Any info will help. I realize we won't probably know which pier until that day. Where do we call for the info or is it a no-brainer when we get there.

We are sailing the Connie again on 3/12...our first time from Port Everglades. Friends from Stuart are driving us so we wanted to get an idea of how easy it is to find our ship at the port. Any info will help. I realize we won't probably know which pier until that day. Where do we call for the info or is it a no-brainer when we get there.

According to PORT EVERGLADES WEBSITE she will be docked at Pier 29.

Check out the SHIP SCHEDULE (ships listed by arrival dates) and PORT MAP (can probably print it out?) sections of that website for more details

In this map North is on top (Causeway Bridge), the harbor entrance (Entrance Channel) on the right, airport would be on the left just off the map:

FLL2.jpg

According to PORT EVERGLADES WEBSITE she will be docked at Pier 29.

Check out the SHIP SCHEDULE (ships listed by arrival dates) and PORT MAP (can probably print it out?) sections of that website for more details

In this map North is on top (Causeway Bridge), the harbor entrance (Entrance Channel) on the right, airport would be on the left just off the map:

FLL2.jpg

Great map and very helpful for us as well!

Many thanks to all of you. I can always depend on this forum!:)

If you are into shipspotting there will be a total of 8 cruise ships in port that day. I checked cruisecal and here's a list:

Celebrity Constellation

Seven Seas Navigator

Navigator of the Seas

Oasis of the Seas

Carnival Freedom

Crown Princess

Eurodam

Prinsendam

Only Carnival Freedom is scheduled to depart at 4pm, the rest at 5pm, so it should make for a very interesting parade of ships leaving all about the same time!

We are sailing that same day (though on the Eurodam, not the Connie) and I also was interested in seeing what pier we'd be docking at, considering how many ships will be in port that day. For future reference, here's the direct link to the port website that shows the ship schedule: https://pevweb01.broward.org/Public/PublicMovements.aspx It's usually updated seven days in advance.

Archived