Bad Cruise Experience

mentorn

Hello, I don't really know where to post this but thought I would try here! I am working on a new TV show Channel Five and was looking to speak to people who were on the Island Escape cruise or any other cruise for that matter, and had a bad experience.

I am would like to speak to people who are angry about the way their holiday went and have self-shot footage of it- maybe it was really dirty or everyone became ill- it would be great to hear from anyone who has been in that situation. Please do give me a call on 020 7258 6703 or email me on rstephenson@mentorn.tv

Hello, I don't really know where to post this but thought I would try here! I am working on a new TV show Channel Five and was looking to speak to people who were on the Island Escape cruise or any other cruise for that matter, and had a bad experience.

I am would like to speak to people who are angry about the way their holiday went and have self-shot footage of it- maybe it was really dirty or everyone became ill- it would be great to hear from anyone who has been in that situation. Please do give me a call on 020 7258 6703 or email me on rstephenson@mentorn.tv

Bad Cruise ?? .... On the Island Escape ??? ...... Impossible :D

Robyn I take it this is you as well?

Hello, I am working on a new Channel 5 series and am looking to hear from either cabin crew or ex-cabin crew! The series is exploring why people get angry, what the consequences are and how victims and companies deal with it.

I’d be really interested to hear about how cabin crew deal with aggressive passengers, including how they are trained to manage difficult situations. Flight attendants must be prepared for any eventuality and I would like to get their perspective on disruptive passengers, how behaviour on flights has changed and what the difficulties of dealing with incidents in the air are. We would film an interview and include any personal footage you have (if any) or aggressive passengers,

If you are interested in taking part, please email rstephenson@mentorn.tv or call me on 020 7258 6703

Edited by Rebel Rouser

Or on News Biscuit :D

Dear Robyn, we've not been introduced but I'm the former Angolan finance minister, currently living in exile in Balham. I'm afraid I'm unable to help you to find Reg the angriest man in the country, but I do have $118m which I need to move into the UK. If you have a bank account in this country, perhaps you could help me, in exchange for a small consideration? If you are interested, send me a private message.

Robyn, I'm only three miles away from you, and I note you are definitely my type. This could be the start of something beautiful

Or maybe the Number is a spoof ? that will rack up your telephone bill :eek:

I must say we had a bad experience, we were treated like long standing friends by the staff on the IE. We also met passengers who we are still in touch with from last year. The crew forced me to eat from morning til night and assisted this with lots of alcohol. It was so bad we are going again this year!!! We can't wait :-)

24/6 if anyone else is going then, please say hello. M&J

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app