Room Service on Embarkation day

framer

I use room service from time to time, like most breakfasts. I love a get lunch with them on a nice port day.

Question: Do they offer room service on embarkation day? I know that they are close in the morning during disembarkation but do they open as soon as new passengers come onboard?

I was just thinking how nice it would be to just sit on the balcony having lunch vs MDR or HC.

framer

ps. I should already know this but because we are creatures oh habit we normally go to MDR.

I use room service from time to time, like most breakfasts. I love a get lunch with them on a nice port day.

Question: Do they offer room service on embarkation day? I know that they are close in the morning during disembarkation but do they open as soon as new passengers come onboard?

I was just thinking how nice it would be to just sit on the balcony having lunch vs MDR or HC.

framer

ps. I should already know this but because we are creatures oh habit we normally go to MDR.

They are busy with other duties on turnaround day. Next to impossible to get an answer.

Lots of other options including grabbing something from the HC and bringing it back to your stateroom.

Not only could you get something from the HC like Cold Cruiser stated, You could also get something from the Trident Grill or the pizza place and take it back to your cabin. I know what you mean about HC. It can get a bit crowded if you arrive late.

Is the International Cafe is open on embarkation day? If so, you can pick up nice sandwiches and salads, there, and take them back to your room.

Not really a full on lunch, but I have pre-ordered "Culinary Delights" in the Cruise Personlizer for delivery to my cabin on embarkation. These would be things like, Canapes, Cheese Platters, Vegetable Platters, Cold Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce, Tortilla Chips with Salsa. We usually nosh on one of these while enjoying wine on our balcony as we sail out of port.

framer

I asked this same question and was told no room service until dinner. Sorry

Tony

They are busy with other duties on turnaround day. Next to impossible to get an answer.

Lots of other options including grabbing something from the HC and bringing it back to your stateroom.

We used room service for breakfast daily, we also pick items from the HC for lunch most days as well and take back to our cabin... we find that a much more peaceful way to enjoy a snack, our balcony weather permitting etc. Works well. It is easy to pick up a few items, cover your plate with another plate and carry back to cabin.

You can pre-order trays of different items online before you cruise. The vouchers will be in your cabin and room service will deliver them when you call. But you have to pre-order--they will not take orders on embarkation afternoon.

You can pre-order trays of different items online before you cruise. The vouchers will be in your cabin and room service will deliver them when you call. But you have to pre-order--they will not take orders on embarkation afternoon.

How do you do this? In the personaliser I assume but under what heading?

But that's not lunch, just party snacks/canapes for a price.

framer

How do you do this? In the personaliser I assume but under what heading?

Go to princess.com and log in.

Click on:

-- "My Account"

-- "Manage this Booking"

-- "Onboard Reservations"

Scroll down to "Culinary Delights" and click on "View Options."