Boarding Time Veendam

Just wondering what time you're actually allowed to board the ship. (Veendam) NYC to Bermuda ?

I know they don't let you in your cabins until a certain time but whats the earliest you've boarded and started your vacation ?

This will be our first summer cruise and I realized that we'll be sailing away in the daylight for a change and we'll be able to enjoy the pool and hot tubs right away instead of waiting to get into warm weather territory .

All our fall cruises have sailed away as the sun was setting , quite beautiful I might add, and chilly !

Thanks for any replies.

I know I have a thousand questions, sorry. What time would be best to get to the pier without waiting in long lines ? I'd rather be early and have all docs taken care of before the crowds get there ?

Unless there's a problem disembarking the previous cruise, around 11:00 to 11:15. Rooms are usually ready 1:00 to 1:30.

I know I have a thousand questions, sorry. What time would be best to get to the pier without waiting in long lines ? I'd rather be early and have all docs taken care of before the crowds get there ?
If you want to avoid crowds and lines, get there around 2:00p after almost everyone has eaten lunch and gone to their cabins. 10:30 to 12:00 is when you'll see the most people arriving.

I'd rather be there early and be one of the first on the ship and start enjoying it right away. But we did do what you said for our lsat cruise in November. WE got there basically last and walked right on. I know what you're saying.

But being this is our first HAL cruise we want to explore a bit too.

Newbies !!!

If you want to avoid crowds and lines, get there around 2:00p after almost everyone has eaten lunch and gone to their cabins. 10:30 to 12:00 is when you'll see the most people arriving.

Archived