For Cammiem or Disney Jen

kaysie

Greetings!

Jen I hope your return is as smooth as the cruise was. Cammiem, you said in one of your posts you saw Disney Jen's vow renewal pics on her blog.......I've searched everywhere and can't find it. Could you give me the link, as I'd love to see a picture since I've read so much about her and her DH.

Jen, thanks for the daily posts. I felt like I was sailing with you. We're leaving on Friday to join Sea Dream 1 for 9 days. Are people still pretty much in bathing suits and cover ups during the day, and Country Club casual at night? I'm trying my best to keep my packing at a minimum. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated, as we're newbies to SD! I hope you can get your in depth review done before we leave (or part of anyway). If not, we'll look forward to it upon our return.

Once again, thanks for the great posts. It's really helped build our excitment!

Warm regards,

Kaye

This is DisneyJen using DJ's DH account via the BlackBerry.

Sitting in the airport.in SJU waiting for our flight back to CLT.

Getting off of SD is always so hard especially with having to wait several hours to wait for the flight. Appreciate the good wishes for the trip home.

The link to the blog is http:/dreamingonthesea.blogspot.com

I will be working on posting my review this week as I try to reenter the real world.

Yes the dress code is country club casual after 6:30 with bathing suits and cover ups during the day.

Glad you enjoyed our posts!

Hi kaysie!

I see DJ has already responded. She's on the ball. :) I know she's really wishing she could be on the yacht! :D

The blog address she gave you is the where I saw their picture.

If you've perused this message board, you've most likely read my SeaDream blog. If not, the address is: http://myseadream.blogspot.com/ Both our Mediterannean & Caribbean cruises are there. To find the Caribbean posts, just use the blog archive on the right.

For our Caribbean cruise, I took two swimsuits & two cover-ups. I alternated them. Next time, I might take 3-4 cover-ups to go with the two swimsuits. Not that I'd really have to; just personal preference.

If you have anymore questions, just ask away.

You'll have a *great* time!

Have read through every blog and enjoyed them! Cammiem, I'm now adding bathing suit #3 and one more cover up to my pile. Jen you looked stunning in your vow renewal photo!! My DH and I continue to say we're going to do that, but after 38 years..........Well we'll get to it. Maybe 40?? Anyway, I do hope you all enjoyed a safe journey home, and someone had a mirmosa waiting for you! (Note to self.........Buy champane before departure!) :)

Hugs to you all!

Kaye

Have read through every blog and enjoyed them! Cammiem, I'm now adding bathing suit #3 and one more cover up to my pile. Jen you looked stunning in your vow renewal photo!! My DH and I continue to say we're going to do that, but after 38 years..........Well we'll get to it. Maybe 40?? Anyway, I do hope you all enjoyed a safe journey home, and someone had a mirmosa waiting for you! (Note to self.........Buy champane before departure!) :)

Hugs to you all!

Kaye

Sounds like you'll be fine with swimsuits & coverups. Since I practically lived in them, I felt like I wanted more variety. Of course, I was the only who felt that way. But, it's all about making me happy. I keep telling my DH that, but he rolls his eyes at me. :rolleyes:

You know what's nice about mimosas onboard? Once the crew quickly learns your preference, they'll bring you one without a request. :D

Your note-to-self is a very good one. Don't forget.

Hugs to you all!

Kaye

Thanks Kaye ... it was an incredibly beautiful ceremony. It was so personal and quite moving. FT and DJ's DH along with the wonderful CAD Mary and Hotel Manager Stephane did an excellent job ... right down to the flowers in my bouquet and the flowers at the reception.

And what can I say about the extraordinary and eloquent Capt. T? The ceremony was so personal and moving (the words not the motion in the ocean as Capt. T. made sure we had a glorious view of St. John and St. Thomas with no motion in the ocean).

I took four bathing suits and two cover-ups which worked out just great for nine days.:p

The one you are looking for is mine. I got lazy getting things up, but will finish it with lots of pics this week.

http://dreamingonthesea.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the photos and writing zqvol!

Archived