MS Eurodam and MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away December 21, 2014

aliaschief

Fantastic day for a sail away here in South Florida. Bon Voyage to all the lucky ducks sailing today.

Next Sunday, we are sailing on the Regal Princess. Thought I'd mention that just in case anyone sticks around for a Princess ship and wants to wave to me! :D

I am so jealous of all the people spending the holidays at sea. I have been trying to convince my brother to take my mom on a Christmas cruise. We would buy no presents, except for the nephew of course, there would be no cooking, no cleaning up, just a chance to sit back and enjoy the week or two without any stress. He refuses to go. Once my dear mom is gone (many many years from now), I plan to cruise during the holidays.

I will miss the sailaway today as I'm working (making up an extra day for my cruise in January). Only two more Sundays and then it will my turn on the NA. I can't wait. Enjoy the tooting everyone.

I am so jealous of all the people spending the holidays at sea. I have been trying to convince my brother to take my mom on a Christmas cruise. We would buy no presents, except for the nephew of course, there would be no cooking, no cleaning up, just a chance to sit back and enjoy the week or two without any stress. He refuses to go. Once my dear mom is gone (many many years from now), I plan to cruise during the holidays.

I will miss the sailaway today as I'm working (making up an extra day for my cruise in January). Only two more Sundays and then it will my turn on the NA. I can't wait. Enjoy the tooting everyone.

We'll be on her next Sunday, but hubby doesn't know. A Christmas/ anniversary surprise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Fantastic day for a sail away here in South Florida. Bon Voyage to all the lucky ducks sailing today.

Next Sunday, we are sailing on the Regal Princess. Thought I'd mention that just in case anyone sticks around for a Princess ship and wants to wave to me! :D

Where will you be on the Regal? Remind us next week please :D

have a great cruise!

We'll be on her next Sunday, but hubby doesn't know. A Christmas/ anniversary surprise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What a lovely surprise! I hope you have a wonderful time:D

I'll be here.

metairiegal - Where will you be so we can wave?

rafinmd - are you going to be out on deck next week?

I probably will be (probably aft Lido deck) but unfortunately, the lines of sight aren't very good and it doesn't really support picking up individuals.

Roy

I'm glad I made it back in time with my cottage cheese salad. We've been dieting since we got back! DH has lost 3 lbs. so far, only 2 for me, but he gained 12 on the cruise, and I gained 5 (blame it on the explore4).... I think we'll be doing this all through January!

I woke up early and could not go back to sleep so I watched the parade in. The Eurodam came in during a pretty sunrise.

And I am watching with my newest combination discovery. A jar of peanut butter, a can of chocolate fudge frosting and a spoon.

Edited by lka1012

I'll be here.

metairiegal - Where will you be so we can wave?

rafinmd - are you going to be out on deck next week?

Sorry, not sure where we will be. Thanks for asking! :)

But, I will have a red top on and will be waiving both arms like a maniac! :D And, of course, I will be thinking of you guys.

I woke up early and could not go back to sleep so I watched the parade in. The Eurodam came in during a pretty sunrise.

And I am watching with my newest combination discovery. A jar of peanut butter, a can of chocolate fudge frosting and a spoon.

Cool and yum-o! :)

Am curious if others are missing ship info (AIS) on Marine Traffic. I tried to track my daughter coming in on the Disney Magic and had zero reports for 36 hours. I have no ships showing on any PE webcam. Others reported similar problem last week but I was able to see all ships. Now my display is map only with no ships.

Am curious if others are missing ship info (AIS) on Marine Traffic. I tried to track my daughter coming in on the Disney Magic and had zero reports for 36 hours. I have no ships showing on any PE webcam. Others reported similar problem last week but I was able to see all ships. Now my display is map only with no ships.

Very strange. One of my 4 computers has ships on the map, the rest don't.

Roy