Beno/Reyno questions

shoredreamer

Hi all,

I will be visiting Dominica again on my next cruise, in a little over a week, and my son has never been there before so was interested in possibly finding a good tour where he would get to see much of the island. He is quite concerned about getting back to the ship on time by using a non ship sponsored tour too, so I am hoping to be able to alleviate some of his fears given I have never had any issues with any of the tour operators I have booked with, based on cruise critic recommendations! So I once again look to this wonderful community for advice!

I have actually been to Dominica several times myself and have previously done the island tour with Reyno and was very happy with it. Given though, that it was several years back now, and based on the current reviews, its sounding like maybe its not so good anymore (?) I was wondering if anyone else could post some recent feedback with regard to his tours, like say sometime in the past 6 months or so?

I was also trying to look into possibly booking something through Beno tours instead since the reviews appear good, but cant seem to even access/find his website. Using both the links previously referenced on the posts in this forum, and doing a google search for him, I just cant seem to find his website for booking tours anywhere. Does anyone know if he is still in business? (benonaturetours.com is no longer it)

Thanks so much in advance for an advice on either or both ;)

• 1 month later...

I have used My Sister tours in the past and was very pleased with them, they get good reviews on tripadviser and I am using them again in Dec. Helen is great and gets back to your emails very quickly. She has some great ideas on what and where to go or will costume your trip to where ever or what ever you want to do check out the web site mysistertours.com or you can email her at mysistertours@hotmail.com. I love this island it is one of my favorites, so beautiful.