10 things you need to know about Silversea's latest ship: Silver Muse (my video)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cruise Videos
Share your personal cruise video's with others! (no commercial videos please)

By posting your video in our Cruise Video Forum, we may use your video elsewhere on Cruisecritic.com.

Guidelines
- No commerical or promotional videos allowed.
- If the video is yours, please clearly state that. If it isn't clear to whom it belongs, it will not be eligible to be used elsewhere on Cruisecritic.com.
- Cruise-related videos only. - Please do not use this forum to promote your website.

How to Display (Embed) YouTube Videos in Posts
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:54 AM.
London
119 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
I am a travel and cruising author, blogger, video maker and podcaster. I wrote "The Cruise Traveler's Handbook", "Cruising with Cunard", "Cruising with MSC" and others. Tips for Travellers blog

Over 20 Cruises since 2004: Cunard QE2, QM2, QE & QV; P&O Aurora and Arcadia; MSC Preziosa (Med 2013), Silversea Silver Whisper (Baltics 2013), Norwegian Epic (Med 2013), Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam (Med 2013), MSC Divina (Caribbean 2013), Costa Serena (Med 2013), Norwegian Getaway (Europe 2014), Cunard QM2 World Voyage (Sydney - Dubai 2014), Uniworld Danube (2014), MSC Lirica (2014), Crystal Serenity Med (Aug 2014), Seabourn Sojourn Med (Oct 2014), Queen Mary 2 Caribbean (Dec 2014), Uniworld Venice (Apr 2015), P&O Britannia Naming (Mar 2015), Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Naming (Apr 2015). Silversea Explorer Arctic (July 2015), P&O Britannia Caribbean (Nov 2015),Queen Victoria Southampton to Sydney (Jan 2016), Queen Elizabeth Japan (Mar 2016), CroisiEurope Loire (Jul 2016), Emerald Waterways Danube East Europe (Sep 2016), Windstar Star Breeze (Oct 2016), Fred Olsen Spain (Nov 2016), Oceania Insignia Caribbean (Dec 2016)