Anguilla

seabourndt

Yes, there are overpriced ferries from near the airport in St Maarten, which is the Dutch side of the island. There are $15 ones from Marigot in St Martin, which is the French side. They leave every 45 minutes, take about 20 minutes and go to Blowing Point, Anguilla, where you can take a taxi or rent a car.

You can ferry from near the cruise dock, the airport, or from Marigot. I'd contact the Link ferry that departs from Philipsburg to see what their public schedule is that day.

http://www.link.ai

Tel# 264-497-2231/3290

Email: fbconnor@anguillanet.com

If not an option look at Calypso Charters out of the dock near the airport. The price is $130pp round trip, and they have a 9:45 departure from Juliana and a 3:30, 4 or 5 PM return from Blowing Point.

https://calypsochartersanguilla.com/

How long are you in port?

Anguilla is my favorite Caribbean Island save none.

Be mindful of how much time you will have in port in St. Maarten. It takes time to take taxis to the ferry in Marigot. If you take a private You have to go through immigration once you get to Anguilla. Once you are there you have to taxi to where you want to go or rent a car for the day. Returning can take more time than you think you need.

One of the best things about Anguilla is the calm that comes over you once you are there because no one ever seems be in any hurry - that can be a problem when your time is short and you don't want to miss getting back on the ship!

Yes do take a look at the options given and see how they fit your port times. You just need to know how much time you have (?) and go from there. Self-excursions are the way to go, but you are in charge of the time...

If you are in port just 8 hrs consider a taxi to a nice beach in St Martin.

• 2 months later...
I am on a cruise in sept I hear there is a ferry from st Maarten to Anguilla any info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi.

Yes there is a ferry that goes from the French side, that i am aware of.

Just a kind note, my colleague who is from Anguilla reported massive damage due to the storm there too. So September may be a bit too early to go there.