Paradise Beach...can we bring water and snacks?

newNCLcruiser2010

Just wondering if Paradise beach has any rules about bringing in food and drink. We would just be bringing a bottle of water for each of us and maybe a few pre-packaged snacks. We would still be buying drinks and lunch there. Is this allowed? And if not, do they search your bags? Just don't want to get there and have to throw things away.

Thanks!

Taking food items off the ship is usually a no-no. PB will be happy to sell you bottled water -- since that is their business I doubt they will allow you to bring your own.

They've never searched our bags, but we've never brought food/drinks with us -- just buy what you need there.

Water and pre-packaged snacks, unwrapped, can be taken off the ship.

I would say that if you have a large beach bag/tote, or a backpack, sticking a couple of regular size bottled waters and a few snacks in there would pass through the entrance unnoticed. But once on the beach, you might get called out by wait staff or management if they see you drinking or eating without PB purchased items.

We normally carry our refillable water bottles with us wherever we go , especially for the kids as it's easier for th to drink from them than cups or disposable water bottles. On our last trip to PB we had refillable bottles out and they didn't say a thing. But we also ordered plenty of drinks and food too. I think they would be more upset if people started pulling out big bags of chips etc...

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

We hit a few shops at the port area and purchased a couple bags of chips and a bottled drink for my son before we grabbed our taxi. We showed up at the entrance with our items still in the plastic store bag and the crew told us we weren't allowed to bring in outside food/beverages. They did hold our bag and return it to us upon leaving the club. They did not search any of our bags, so you could probably take stuff in that way. YMMV