Any experience with S-class cabin 1079?

cheffip

We had an unexpected upgrade on Silhouette to a C2 and this seemed like the best of the few remaining choices. We're right behind the hump so I imagine the view forward isn't great. Any other concerns like the window washing equipment etc? Hoping a better placed cabin opens up closer to final payment.

We had an unexpected upgrade on Silhouette to a C2 and this seemed like the best of the few remaining choices. We're right behind the hump so I imagine the view forward isn't great. Any other concerns like the window washing equipment etc? Hoping a better placed cabin opens up closer to final payment.

Hey Phil. Since you are now in C2, you might want to contact Celebrity and ask if there are any staterooms between 1083 and 1223 on starboard side between 1062 and 1102 on port side. We booked C2 in August and swutcged to another C2 on the 10th of this month. Good luck. The other Phil

Hey Phil. Since you are now in C2, you might want to contact Celebrity and ask if there are any staterooms between 1083 and 1223 on starboard side between 1062 and 1102 on port side. We booked C2 in August and swutcged to another C2 on the 10th of this month. Good luck. The other Phil

Thanks eanj...I did look at the sticky and read about those closest to 1079. Just wondered if anyone had actually been in it.

And thanks Phil...nothing right now but I will keep an eagle eye with your advice in mind. Particularly close to final payment, somebody bails. Also I'm aware of the price volatility of our cruise. Who knows, we may end up in Aqua Class :)