Entertainment Allure

We're sailing on June 5th, and I didn't book any of the shows because we were waiting for other family members to decide if they were going to go on the cruise. Well they finally booked and I told my mother in law to make the decision on shows, time etc. Well everything is BOOKED except blue planet and the only show i was interested was Momma Mia. My question if everything is booked online is it possible we could book on the ship. We have a party of 7 so ideally we would like to all attend together.

We're sailing on June 5th, and I didn't book any of the shows because we were waiting for other family members to decide if they were going to go on the cruise. Well they finally booked and I told my mother in law to make the decision on shows, time etc. Well everything is BOOKED except blue planet and the only show i was interested was Momma Mia. My question if everything is booked online is it possible we could book on the ship. We have a party of 7 so ideally we would like to all attend together.

Yes, it's possible to book on the ship. As soon as you board, find the place where they are taking reservations. In the past it's been Studio B on deck 4. However, I've read reports where its been up on the Royal Promenade on deck 5 near the pub. If you cannot find it, check with Guest Services.

if we are not sailing until the 27th November do you know when we can book the shows as this will decide what time we will book for my time dining for 6 adults

thanks

There is no set time for show reservations to open, just keep checking your Cruise Planner.

Ours for Sep 4th opened up a few weeks ago. So maybe a few more months? Just keep checking. Someone from our roll call alerted us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...