Southampton R/T Paris

puli

All good advice above but if you're looking for the easiest way to do this, try going to www.smithsforairports.com

We use them everytime we're in England...which is nearly every year. We use them from the dock to St Pancras (maybe 110 pounds sterling) and back again.

Of course they go to the airport as well. Just to show you how much we use them, we took them from Southampton to Dover and back when we were changing cruises. Also from Bath to Southampton another time.

They provide free estimates on their website, and stick to them. It's worth a look see to have a hassle free trip to and from London.

I have now booked smithsforairports for 4 trips.... from the airport to our rental flat...from flat to cruise ship ... from cruise ship to train station for Eurostar trip to Paris and then from the train station to an airport hotel prior to our flight home.

Yes, it certainly adds up cost wise but a big burden has been lifted from my shoulders. We now have absolutely no worries about missing any connections. Paul was wonderful to work with and had such patience ! Can't thank you enough Cruise NH ..I reviewed 5 taxi services and Smith's felt just right...maybe a tad more expensive but they have no hidden charges even if your plane is late !!!

NOW ..... Let the trip begin!!!!!!!

Not wishing to worry you...it is very rare, but just hope what happened yesterday doesn't happen the day you use the Eurostar.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30863024

Simon

PS Not wishing to worry you again, but when I used to take my truck on the shuttle every week for 2 years, my record for being 'stuck' in the tunnel (due to breakdown of a train 2 in front of us) was 5 hours!

well, we will deal with such things as/if they happen. At least I have done the best I can to plan.. the rest is up to the 'vacation gods' . It will be the trip of a lifetime for us and whatever happens during those three weeks will be part of our memories!

well, we will deal with such things as/if they happen. At least I have done the best I can to plan.. the rest is up to the 'vacation gods' . It will be the trip of a lifetime for us and whatever happens during those three weeks will be part of our memories!

Not a problem for you anyway because you are doing the Eurostar after the cruise!

Have a wonderful time.

Not a problem for you anyway because you are doing the Eurostar after the cruise!

Have a wonderful time.

Thanks! we are really getting excited....if problems happen it will not be the end of the world...we will be having a magical trip with 2 amazing cities to explore and a terrific cruise in between......'can't beat them apples!'