does anyone have dailys from the dawn??

Michele,

I also just read on another thread that they do offer the murder mystery dinner on the 7 day cruise. This is an addition from last year that Greg and I are very excited for! Apparently, they allow the first 250 people to register, and the registration takes place on the Wednesday night in the library, and the actual murder mystery takes place on the Thursday night. It did not say the times, but of course it will be in the Freestyle Dailies. It might be a good idea for you to bring a highlighter so u can go through the Freestyle Dailies. You get it the night before. We went through it every night and planned our next day's activities, or at least marked those that we were interested in.

Erin

• 3 months later...
Does anyone have the menus from the 3 main resturants for each day for the seven day cruise rom NYC to Flordia & Bahamas on the NCL Dawn? Zapperman

Menus for the main restaurants are all the same each evening.

Meaning, the menu changes each evening, but the main restaurants all have that same menu (according to the "name" of that evening") usually with the exception of one entree. i.e. Caribbean night....they would all serve the same dishes but each would have one different entree.

Does this make sense?

I have the dailies. Not the menus. I can tell you what each nights "special title" is if that would help you:)

Archived