Weight Watcher Cruises

RI_Lady

I understand the TA is making arrangements for excursions with our group. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

Yes! I'm excited to see. I'm not a total excursion girl on vacation so I'm also wondering if you think they'll help us hook up with a group to just do a beach day at different ports or beach and lunch or something? I've never been on a cruise before and I'm just worried about venturing off alone to find a beach!

Even if the TA doesn't come up with beach days, you can look at the port boards about a private beach suggestion. You can then hook up at the WW meals & see if anyone would care to accompany you. I've seen several beach day passes suggested on those boards. It doesn't have to be an excursion but they might also have one.

Hi everyone .... not sure how this message board works so hope my message gets posted! I love cruising... I've cruised alone and it's very easy & fine! The cruiseline is very aware of our needs and anticipate them very well:) I'm solo on this cruise. I'm 50, in healthcare, about 30lbs from where I want my goal. I love everything about cruising! I love excursions I love staying on ship I love late nights I love earth nights I love uo early I love sleep late lol I love the spa... I love the gym & health and I love the food and bad things too lol so as you can see I just love it all but clearly can't do it all! I'm thinking my goal is to totally embrace all the ww activities and health & wellness aspects and enjoybthe ship as much as possible. I have a spa pass as I plan to use it often! I'd love beach days too.... normally I'd do an excursion or 2 but our schedule of events seem plenty so I may skip excursions and opt for pool days .... how do we find out which excursions our group is affiliated with? And how can we communicate with each other? I'm sure there is plenty of us going... where is everyone! And I m really excited to meet you all and share our journeys! Hope to hear from you :)

Welcome, Ship_2_Shore. I know, I wish there was some place where those of us that are on this cruise can communicate & get to know each other prior to the cruise.

As you can see in my signature, I also love cruising. This WW cruise was just another excuse to cruise again this year. I've always gone with someone either my hubby or a friend. This time will be solo but WW matched me with a roommate.

Hey guys! I'm going to email the travel angency and ask about connecting people and about excisions and group trips to the beach. I'll let you know what information I get back!

Did you get an answer? They matched me last week. They also said they are working on WW excursions, I don't know when they'll be ready.

Also, have they deducted the balance of your cruise yet? My final payment was due 2/6 & they haven't taken the money yet. I called to make sure they don't cancel my cruise because I didn't make my final payment & they said they were working on it. I never heard of a TA or cruiseline that did NOT take their money ASAP. I was very nervous.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I called & made my reservation tonight. I'm going solo but am willing to share a cabin. They will be sending me a list of 3 other people with phone numbers that I can call & get acquainted with before the cruise. I booked an inside Fantistica cabin & was assigned cabin #10078. Anyone else going? I'm going to have to call back because if I read the deck plan correctly it looks like it is a room for 4 people. I can see rooming with 1 other woman but not 3 others.

The deposit is not nonrefundable. I read the information pretty thoroughly & didn't see that.

I will be flying in the day of the cruise & flying out the day of disembarkation from Philadelphia. Maybe I can meet up with someone at the airport & share a cab.

My sister and I are both WW and are going on this cruise. It will be my first and I am very excited.

Hi everyone .... not sure how this message board works so hope my message gets posted! I love cruising... I've cruised alone and it's very easy & fine! The cruiseline is very aware of our needs and anticipate them very well:) I'm solo on this cruise. I'm 50, in healthcare, about 30lbs from where I want my goal. I love everything about cruising! I love excursions I love staying on ship I love late nights I love earth nights I love uo early I love sleep late lol I love the spa... I love the gym & health and I love the food and bad things too lol so as you can see I just love it all but clearly can't do it all! I'm thinking my goal is to totally embrace all the ww activities and health & wellness aspects and enjoybthe ship as much as possible. I have a spa pass as I plan to use it often! I'd love beach days too.... normally I'd do an excursion or 2 but our schedule of events seem plenty so I may skip excursions and opt for pool days .... how do we find out which excursions our group is affiliated with? And how can we communicate with each other? I'm sure there is plenty of us going... where is everyone! And I m really excited to meet you all and share our journeys! Hope to hear from you :)

Hi,

My sister and I are ww and not near our goals but are very excited about our trip. It's my first cruise! :)

Hi well I'm not overly impressed with this TA however I'm booked and set to go. Im using the spa... traveling alone, arriving the day before and staying at the host hotel. I'm excited ! Love cruising my 3rd since oct but I'm totally excited for this heathy cruise and meetings and activities ... I've never been on this cruiseline but i did see this ship in port in Miami and outside its huge and beautiful! Hoping this TA gets more organized and involves us more! Any idea how many. Ruling to our group??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have not been on the cruise but was dismayed when I realized it is not an exclusive WW trip. How are you supposed to eat healthy when everyone around you is having a trough of bacon from breakfast. I might as well just find a cruise that I want to go on and just eat the healthy options.

Considering signing up for the WW cruise in November. I'd love feedback from those of you who went already.

I signed up for the cruise in Nov '17 too and would really like to hear about the experience from those who went in May '17! I tried to find reviews of the cruise online but only found one.

Please let us know how it went!!

Thanks in advance!

K.

I have not been on the cruise but was dismayed when I realized it is not an exclusive WW trip. How are you supposed to eat healthy when everyone around you is having a trough of bacon from breakfast. I might as well just find a cruise that I want to go on and just eat the healthy options.

When I gave my deposit, 'First Seating' was the only meal option. So it seems we WWs will be eating together and all our food options will have the smartpoints listed, that'll make tracking easy! Still have to use our best judgment on the other foods and drinks/cocktails that'll be available to us and everyone else though. Hope that helps :)

I'm excited about it! I'm traveling solo, so being part of the group makes it more fun!