Carnival Pride - Sept. 2 - 9th Bahamas

Rocase413

Good afternoon. My fiance, myself, her daughter and girlfriend will be cruising out of Baltimore, Sept 2nd on the Carnival Pride. Anyone in the GLBT community cruising with us??? Always love making new friends =) Woohooo....12 days!! :D:D

Not LBGT but would be glad to hang out. My hubby and I are going to be on the cruise... Look for a woman with a 1/2 sleeve of ink - it is a koi pond with cherry blossoms and lots of other stuff :-) Oh and a doxie with butterfly wings on the other arm - that will be me - Janie :-) We are from Maryland.

We will be the ones celebrating our 20th! We can sit on the deck and relax! My kids are all grown up too!

Good afternoon. My fiance, myself, her daughter and girlfriend will be cruising out of Baltimore, Sept 2nd on the Carnival Pride. Anyone in the GLBT community cruising with us??? Always love making new friends =) Woohooo....12 days!! :D:D[/QUOT

Need to find someone willing to share cabin with me on Sep. 2 Carnival Pride, leaving from Baltimore. I'm living in DC?

My family has booked a cruise trip " Carnival Pride leaving Balitimore, Sep 2 -9th Bahamas. I would like to join with my family however the ship is fully booked. Can someone share a cabin with me (add my name to your cabin and I will share the cost with you?) I could stay with my parents in their cabin, bed is not a must. Only need a ticket to get on board. If you want to help me, please contact me at joyue-2011@hotmail.com. Appreciated!!!

Archived