handicapped cabin big enough for 3 on allure of the seas (cabin 1270)

Ribi

Fellow cruisers

Let me start by thanking for all the great advice I recieved to browsing this forum.

I will do my first cruise on August 26th on Allure of the Seas, Western Carribean from Fort Lauderdale as my graduation trip after being done with lawschool.

I managed to booked the handicapped cabin 1270 an oceanview with balcony. I'll travel with my parents. From previous threads I came to the conclusion that I'll need my scooter on this ship, considering the distances. I am a little worried that the cabin will get pretty packed with the three of us and a scooter inside Any experiences on Allure of the seas handicapped cabins (preferrably 1270).

Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to join an excited crowd of cruisers.

Ribi

we had an inside HC room on oasis (same class ship so should be same size) and it was plenty big enough for the scooter , wheelchair and 3 adult sized people . even with the chair pulled out into a bed. your suitcases should fit under the bed. if it feels a little crowded I heard you can ask the Steward to remove the little table. But it should be fine.

Was on the Allure in a HC inside cabin . Both my roommate and I use either an electric wheelchair and or mobility scooter. 2 other friends were in a HC balcony and use mobility scooters. At times we visited each other and never had an issue with all our wheels. So Op will have no problem with 2 able body people and a 3rd with a scooter in an HC cabin.

Fellow cruisers

Let me start by thanking for all the great advice I recieved to browsing this forum.

I will do my first cruise on August 26th on Allure of the Seas, Western Carribean from Fort Lauderdale as my graduation trip after being done with lawschool.

I managed to booked the handicapped cabin 1270 an oceanview with balcony. I'll travel with my parents. From previous threads I came to the conclusion that I'll need my scooter on this ship, considering the distances. I am a little worried that the cabin will get pretty packed with the three of us and a scooter inside Any experiences on Allure of the seas handicapped cabins (preferrably 1270).

Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to join an excited crowd of cruisers.

Ribi

Does the balcony in that cabin overlook the ocean or the boardwalk (inside the ship)?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great advices. This website cleared out the last doubts. *************************************Allure.php probably nothing new for the experienced cruisers out there, but valuable trustworthy (in my eyes) information that does not hide anything.

Safe cruising!

Archived