Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Disabled Cruise Travel

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Disabled Cruise Travel Cruisers with physical limitations share their advice & experiences.
Cruise Critic Disabled Cruise Resources

Old December 2nd, 2013, 11:10 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Allure Accessibility Room Pictures - Category D4

Does anyone have pictures of an Accessibility room - Category D4 on Allure? I've booked a room, 9170 for my husband who uses an electric scooter and has mobility issues, my 2 teenage sons and myself. Would LOVE to see the room or one like it. I am curious to see how all 4 of us are going to sleep. Thanks!

Ad Sponsored By
Old December 3rd, 2013, 09:55 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkr3kt View Post
Does anyone have pictures of an Accessibility room - Category D4 on Allure? I've booked a room, 9170 for my husband who uses an electric scooter and has mobility issues, my 2 teenage sons and myself. Would LOVE to see the room or one like it. I am curious to see how all 4 of us are going to sleep. Thanks!
Someone already replied and posted pictures on the thread you started on the RCCL Forum . Here's the link . http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...php?t=1926891f

Have you actually checked the Allure Deck Plans ? The deck plan addresses your concern " I am curious to see how all 4 of us are going to sleep."
When looking at the deck plan there is a triangle icon shown by cabin 9170 that you than have to scroll down to the legend at the bottom of the page for the meaning. The triangle icon shown denotes that there is a sofa bed as well as a Pullman in addition to the bed.
Here's the link to check for yourself.http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...vigation=false

Last edited by xxoocruiser; December 3rd, 2013 at 09:57 AM.

Old December 4th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Cool Cruiser

I have yet to see any pictures with a pullman bed and wondered what it looked like.

Sorry for posting on 2 different threads but I was taking someone's advice and posted in a different category.