Carnival Breeze - October 12, 2013 - Who else on this sailing?

alviriv1

We are a couple from Atlanta, GA. We will be going on this cruise with a bunch of great straight friends who we have met here in the board and who we have cruised with before on a few ocassions. Would love to hear from other G&L on this sailing. :)

Hey buddy. I think we met on another cruise website. Yep, I'll be on this cruise with you. Some other "family" is also coming with me, Bernie and Glenn.

We also are a group of 11, gay and straight who met years ago and cruise together almost every year. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Have you tried the cruise website meet me onboard? no spaces. It is for gay cruise website.

Charlie

Hey buddy. I think we met on another cruise website. Yep, I'll be on this cruise with you. Some other "family" is also coming with me, Bernie and Glenn.

We also are a group of 11, gay and straight who met years ago and cruise together almost every year. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Have you tried the cruise website meet me onboard? no spaces. It is for gay cruise website.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie! Yes, we are on the official thread here in cruise critic. We are also onthe dark :) libro side... :D

We travel with nicki's group. They are all straight, but we love them and they love us, and we have a blast with them.

Thanks Charlie! Yes, we are on the official thread here in cruise critic. We are also onthe dark :) libro side... :D

We travel with nicki's group. They are all straight, but we love them and they love us, and we have a blast with them.

Some of our group could not come with us this time, more gay and straight. Sounds like our groups are very similar. Most of my cruise family talks to each other every day on the other place. We feel more family than our own flesh and blood.

It is great to already know people when you get on board these mega ships. I have been on Cruise Critic for ages, and have met very nice people here. There are abot 10 people I have met here that I have kept in contact over the years and with whom we still travel today. :)

Back up! I noticed on the main thread that there are a lot of gays traveling on this sailing. However, not many get on this thread. Oh well. Hope we have a large FOD or whatever they call them now a days while on board. Its always nice to meet new people in a cruise.

Back up! I noticed on the main thread that there are a lot of gays traveling on this sailing. However, not many get on this thread. Oh well. Hope we have a large FOD or whatever they call them now a days while on board. Its always nice to meet new people in a cruise.

There does seem to be more family than usual in our main group. I hope that they have the GLBT gatherings at a good time. On one cruise, they had some of them right during my dinner time, so I missed out. I think that most of the time though, they are late at night.

There does seem to be more family than usual in our main group. I hope that they have the GLBT gatherings at a good time. On one cruise, they had some of them right during my dinner time, so I missed out. I think that most of the time though, they are late at night.

I was noticing that... Seems like quite a group... That group of 39 that just joined the other page in :) book... I was looking trough some of the picures of them ,and I think is mostly GLBT. Also, there is that young couple from Canada that just joined over there also...

Hey Charlie - Do you know if they do a FOD meet and greet on this ship?

I believe that they will. They have on all of my sailings. When I was on the Elation many years ago, no one came but me for the first 2 times, so CCL didn't list it anymore in their Funtimes.

I believe that they will. They have on all of my sailings. When I was on the Elation many years ago, no one came but me for the first 2 times, so CCL didn't list it anymore in their Funtimes.

RCL lists it on their daily. We have had mixed experiences. Some are full, and some no one shows. On the last cruise, they did one every single night. And we met some great people! :)

RCL lists it on their daily. We have had mixed experiences. Some are full, and some no one shows. On the last cruise, they did one every single night. And we met some great people! :)

Except for the Elation experience, CCL has listed it as a daily activity on all of my other CCL cruises. Most are hit and miss though as for attendance. I have noticed that on NCL, many more people come to it than Carnival's.

Except for the Elation experience, CCL has listed it as a daily activity on all of my other CCL cruises. Most are hit and miss though as for attendance. I have noticed that on NCL, many more people come to it than Carnival's.

On NCL EPIC - there were a lot of straight people mixed in the FOD. Turned out to be great. Three straight coupled from there I now consider my friends. They did not know what FOD was, they were just there for the 'get toguether' part of it...LOL!

On NCL EPIC - there were a lot of straight people mixed in the FOD. Turned out to be great. Three straight coupled from there I now consider my friends. They did not know what FOD was, they were just there for the 'get toguether' part of it...LOL!

I've had the same experience. Met a lot of straight people who loved to hang with the gay people at the gatherings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived