Thanks again for answering all our questions. Are you able to connect your camera to the onboard computers with a USB cable? Then are you able to put in a flash drive and add your pictures to it?

Thanks,
We are really looking forward to the June 16th trip.

I don't know about the Royal. On my last two Princess cruises: Ruby and Crown there were 2 computers in the Internet area that had a box next to them where you could put your camera card. I would send my email and friends some photos during the cruise to make sure I had them saved in case something happened. I hope the new ships will at least have them.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Tak8']I don't know about the Royal. On my last two Princess cruises: Ruby and Crown there were 2 computers in the Internet area that had a box next to them where you could put your camera card. I would send my email and friends some photos during the cruise to make sure I had them saved in case something happened. I hope the new ships will at least have them.[/QUOTE]

There is a new feature in the photo gallery where you can plug in your camera
/ computer flash drive and up pops all your photos. There is also a new feature of face recognition to find the on board photographs taken by the ship's photographers,which will save a lot of time having to look at everyones photosin the hunt for yours.

[quote name='Tak8']Gingernuts: The face recognition sounds great. What can you do with your images at the photo gallery? Is there a way to send them in an email from the gallery?[/quote]

On the other ships you can order prints or xfer them to a purchased CD. On the other ships, you can not do anything else.

Archived