Eastern Cruise Compasses - You Ask For It, You Got It

Thank you for posting as well.

I wonder if any one that has been on Allure for the eastern cruise recently would be able to verify that they are still going by this same basic schedule. I realize some things may change. Thanks.

I haven't seen anything recent, but for fun:o I checked this year old Compass against the current " showtimes at a glance" http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

there are differences in some of the showtimes and dates. I do hope someone will post or review a more recent Eastern Alllure.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Below are links to the cruise Compasses and more from the January 9th Sailing.

Enjoy!

Day_1_Compass

Day_2_Compass

Day_3_Compass

Day_4_Compass

Day_5_Compass

Day_6_Compass

Day_7_Compass

18.20+_Weekly_Planner

As_You_Depart

Luggage_Valet

AWESOME Thank you so much for posting these!!!! By the way, did you notice if there were places to shop for "electronics" onboard? Things like iPods, Kindle's etc. I have a good sized onboard ship credit and do not want to purchase something for the trip... that I can buy onboard and use my sea pass for. Do you have any tips for Nassau? or navigating onboard the ship? Oh... and what color beverage tumblers does the Allure use for their soda packages? My daughter wants me to buy the soda package (she is not going) so that she can get the white tumbler when I am done....

AWESOME Thank you so much for posting these!!!! By the way, did you notice if there were places to shop for "electronics" onboard? Things like iPods, Kindle's etc. I have a good sized onboard ship credit and do not want to purchase something for the trip... that I can buy onboard and use my sea pass for. Do you have any tips for Nassau? or navigating onboard the ship? Oh... and what color beverage tumblers does the Allure use for their soda packages? My daughter wants me to buy the soda package (she is not going) so that she can get the white tumbler when I am done....

These are more than a year old...see my above post about some differences from more recent entertainment schedules...most recent I have found are here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1585783

Enjoy your cruises!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...