Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
I'm helping my parents plan their trip. They are in their 50s and on the Oasis and will be stopping in Nassau on a Sunday from 7am-2pm.
I have 3 questions:
1) Is it worth for them to take a taxi to Atlantis to look around?
2) Is it worth buying a DIGS pass instead?
3) How do they get to downtown shopping on Bay street?
RCCL - Allure of the Seas - April 6, 2014
Disney Dream - January 13, 2013
RCCL - Oasis of the Seas - April 28, 2012
NCL - Epic - January 13, 2012
Celebrity - Eclipse - April 2, 2011
RCCL - Adventure of the Seas - September 27, 2009
RCCL - Liberty of the Seas - August 25, 2007
Princess - Sapphire Princess - April 22, 2006
RCCL - Mariner of the Seas - November 13, 2005
1) Is it worth for them to take a taxi to Atlantis to look around? No
2) Is it worth buying a DIGS pass instead? No - Walk to the Hilton and get a day pass instead !
3) How do they get to downtown shopping on Bay street? Walk right off the ship to the shopping district, can't miss it.