Recent Dawn passengers to Bermuda

NH Cruisers

I was wondering about beer prices at the Frog and Onion Pub at the Dockyard, especially the Big Ben. How do the beer prices on board the Dawn compare? Also... is there an organized pub crawl on board ship? How expensive is it and what is included?

Jon

I was wondering about beer prices at the Frog and Onion Pub at the Dockyard, especially the Big Ben. How do the beer prices on board the Dawn compare? Also... is there an organized pub crawl on board ship? How expensive is it and what is included?

Jon

Sorry can't help you with the Frog and Onion Pub prices. Beer prices on the Dawn were about $4.95-$5.50 plus 15 percent auto gratuity.

There was a pub crawl - $25 a person plus 15 percent. It was fun but chaotic. More than 150 people participated last week. Found the drinks to be kind of weak - margarita, rum punch, apple martini, bottle of Coors Light, something pineappley at the end. Would not do it again. The route didn't make much sense - started at the Bimini Bar and Grill and went down the steps to Deck 6, back up the steps etc. Ended at the pool bar.

Jon

Just google the frog and onion pub and you will get the menu with prices.

I don't remember the exact prices, but it was expensive. We had just missed Happy Hour though, so I recommend finding out what time that is, if you don't mind a crowd.

The beer was pretty tasty though, especially the Porter.

Archived