L.A. city tour from cruise terminal?

amfc

Hello there!

Has anyone ever had any luck booking a city tour that would offer both a pick-up and drop-off at the San Pedro terminal?

Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Marie

• 2 months later...

I'll also be looking for answers to this inquiry. We are doing back to backs on the Island Princess in December. On turnaroud day (December 20) we would be interested in a tour from and return to San Pedro pier. Any information on how to accomplish this would be most appreciated.

I can't answer the OP about back to San Pedro terminal tours, but for the 2nd poster, we did the bus tour that stopped in Hollywood and a few other picture stops on the way to LAX after sailing the Norwegian Star to Mexico in Spring 2005. It was a very relaxing way to end the cruise and we got a few Hollywood souvenirs. Our bus wasn't overcrowded, and that made it nice too. It put us at the airport at just the right time for us to be checked in and ready for our flight with some cushion time for getting through security.

the Stanger

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't done this tour (I live in L.A.) but just be sure you are at LAX at least 2 hours prior to departure. Some airlines say 90 minutes, but LAX is very erratic in the time it takes to get through security these days. I've waited 45 minutes and I've waited 5 minutes. I don't think there's a way to gauge it these days. Enjoy your short tour.

Archived