Nicole's table cooking class? Antigua

snownomore

Wanting to do something different in Antigua since we've been there several times. Sent emails to Nicole, but haven't received a reply yet. Didn't want to pay until we connect. Has anyone done this recently? She has great reviews on Trip advisor. Couldn't find any current info on CC.

Do you have a website or something I could check out? We are in Antigua in March and I'm at a loss for something to do. Traveling with the in laws and MIL's knees can't handle too much beach time.

I just googled Nicole's Table Antigua & you will find her website.

I just received a map from Nicole. It's approx 5km from the cruise port & looks like it's mostly uphill. Apparently most people take a 15min taxi ride.
Did she mention time and cost of the classes. We have done some cooking classes in other island and had a blast. Interested in hearing what info you got.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Good morning everyone -

This is Nicole's Table. We are open. We just haven't monitored Cruise Critic, but are doing so now because we have a lot more cruise passengers. I am not sure what was up with any of your emails, but we are good now since we are communicating every day with people. Please use our site to send questions since I don't want to break the rules and look like I am promoting our business.

If anyone can give suggestions on how we can best present information on CC, please let us know. Finally, for those asking if they can walk, we have had people walk, but we don't recommend it. We're about 10-15 minutes from the port and that is a hot walk on a hot day. :-)