2017 New Year Holiday Cruise, Spirit, BGI-FLL

Stumblefoot

Thought folks might enjoy the makeup of the passenger mix on this voyage.

There were a total of 535 passengers hailing from 32 different countries.......

[*]15% - All Other

Dear Stumblefoot!

And there were 4 Austrians as well, two of them were dancing the Vienniese Waltz every evening, and these were the two of us! Sadly we didn't meet as there was no CC Meeting announced.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did, especially at the back of the boat on deck 8 in the nice lounge chairs. This was the best spot on the boat and it is also reachable via the staircases on both sides. The only downsides of the cruise were the desserts (we are a bit hard to satisfy as Austrians) and the "personal butler" which appeared on the first day, never to be seen the rest of the week. In contrast to that everything was top notch!

kind regards from

Dear Stumblefoot! And there were 4 Austrians as well, two of them were dancing the Vienniese Waltz every evening, and these were the two of us! Sadly we didn't meet as there was no CC Meeting announced. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did, especially at the back of the boat on deck 8 in the nice lounge chairs. This was the best spot on the boat and it is also reachable via the staircases on both sides. The only downsides of the cruise were the desserts (we are a bit hard to satisfy as Austrians) and the "personal butler" which appeared on the first day, never to be seen the rest of the week. In contrast to that everything was top notch!

Appreciate Robert from Austria offering this added info and background on the semi-secret, hidden area on Deck 8. Looking forward to testing this area of the ship in mid-June during our Silver Spirit sailing from Lisbon to Rouen. Glad to hear most everything worked well during this sailing. Enjoyed seeing the numbers of those on this cruise and where they were from these various parts of the world. It has been our experiences that the biggest numbers are from the USA and UK. BUT, enjoyed, also, meeting those from other countries, especially from Australia, etc. The Aussies are fun folks!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from my latest live/blog at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 25.434 views for this reporting and visual sharing that includes Cape Town, all along the South Africa coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Dear Stumblefoot!

And there were 4 Austrians as well, two of them were dancing the Vienniese Waltz every evening, and these were the two of us! Sadly we didn't meet as there was no CC Meeting announced.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did, especially at the back of the boat on deck 8 in the nice lounge chairs. This was the best spot on the boat and it is also reachable via the staircases on both sides. The only downsides of the cruise were the desserts (we are a bit hard to satisfy as Austrians) and the "personal butler" which appeared on the first day, never to be seen the rest of the week. In contrast to that everything was top notch!

kind regards from

Hi Robert and thanks for your note! I sure wish we would have met as we dream of visiting your beautiful country someday.

Thanks for noting the outside staircases that access deck 8 as I totally forgot to mention those to Terry. And, my family and I agree completely with your assessment of the desserts. It's a weakness of the line in general and one we're thankful for as we tend to over indulge in everything else. [emoji1]

Thanks again for your reply and hope to meet on a future voyage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk