Verizon and AARP both available

pntnnc

Is there a way to earn points on AARP besides doing the quizzes?

You can just sign up for a new account and get the points to get the gift cards. You don't have to do anything to get them. Use a different email and sign up for a new account and get the GCs. :)

Remember, you don't have to be an AARP member to get these.

You can just sign up for a new account and get the points to get the gift cards. You don't have to do anything to get them. Use a different email and sign up for a new account and get the GCs. :)

Remember, you don't have to be an AARP member to get these.

Do you have a fit bit? You can earn points by connecting your Fitbit to the rewards account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a fit bit? You can earn points by connecting your Fitbit to the rewards account.

I have one but don't use it. I just signed up for that AARP Rewards site to get the gift cards. I will cancel my account once the gift cards come. I have absolutely no use for AARP outside of getting these gift cards.

I have one but don't use it. I just signed up for that AARP Rewards site to get the gift cards. I will cancel my account once the gift cards come. I have absolutely no use for AARP outside of getting these gift cards.

Oh ok. I use them to buy store gift cards for shopping too.

Your welcome...I had been watching and figured more out there waiting too. You can also sign up for the email newsletters in aarp to earn more points. One tip if you are adding to sail and sign account and want to do 500.00 its easier when on the ship to have the big amount. If you do 5 100's you have to sign each one separate and takes awhile at customer service but sometimes they sell out so fast you have no choice.

Is there any fine print or conditions for using the cards? According the the description you can use it on pretty much anything, does this seem to be the case?

If you would have to cancel, is it safe to assume the $ will just go back on the card?

How often are the $500 ones available?

Thanks!!

You can use them to pay for your cruise. When you board the ship you can put them on your sign & sail account. You can use them onboard to pay for cheers at the online price since you can't use them online to purchase cheers. Yes I believe the balance goes back on the card.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can use them to pay for your cruise. When you board the ship you can put them on your sign & sail account. You can use them onboard to pay for cheers at the online price since you can't use them online to purchase cheers. Yes I believe the balance goes back on the card.

How do you get the online price on board? I bought them last cruise to pay for cheers but found out you couldn't use them online for cheers