Cutty Tours in Grenada

kircol

Last year we went on a COSOL tour I think, and just wanted to know if anyone has been on a Cutty tour and what it was like? We are going on the Caribbean Princess on 17th Jan and are looking for a good local tour in Grenada, taking in all the sights and sounds of the Island.... can anyone help?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

When we were planning our cruise to theSouthern Caribbean with a stop in Grenada early December of this year (2016), I knew we wanted to see as much of the island as we could without being in the company of 50 plus people! We had been in Grenada many years ago and love the island and the people. I posted on a FB page for liveaboard cruisers currently in Grenada for a recommendation. Cutty was highly recommended. I was given a phone number to contact him. From our first phone conversation, I knew he was a winner! Cutty charges $25/person for his 15 nice passenger van. We had 12 in the van and all were quite comfortable. He will be happy to show you as much of the island as is possible, stopping at specific places, should you request. He is a delightful man with so much knowledge about the island and the luscious plants that grow there. His contact numbers are 473-407-5153 or 473-416-1128.