AFT balcony decj 10 vs PH Aft with large balcony the Dawn

kaylasnana

We have an aft balcony deck 10 booked on the Dawn to Bermuda in 3 weeks. I recently put in a bid (low) to move to a PH aft. Haven't heard yet but looks like the only ones are on deck 8 now. I just noticed that the Bliss is right below deck 8. Will I be sorry? I'm usually more astute and I'm worried now I'll get the upgrade. I know all the suite perks and that was why I did it.

If you get the outer suites (port or starboard) you would be fine. Not sure about noise in the 2 inner suites. I think I've only read about noise complaints from the middle aft "balcony"cabins.

I'm guessing that they wouldn't want "suite" guests complaining about noise.

I just got off the Dawn and had a regular aft balcony on 10 and it was fantastic. The balcony is huge for a regular room. 2 lounge chairs and 2 regular chairs with a side table and we still had a good amount of room to move around.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh no.

I pray they don't take my offer.

Is there a way to retract the bid? FYI - only deck 10 regular aft balconies have the extra space for lounger chairs. The other decks only have enough space for regular chairs.

I just got off the Dawn and had a regular aft balcony on 10 and it was fantastic. The balcony is huge for a regular room. 2 lounge chairs and 2 regular chairs with a side table and we still had a good amount of room to move around.

I was in an aft penthouse on deck 10 in December on the Dawn and it was fantastic as well. Huge balcony and there was no noise at all.

Is there a way to retract the bid? FYI - only deck 10 regular aft balconies have the extra space for lounger chairs. The other decks only have enough space for regular chairs.

I've sailed in the deck 9 ph suite. There are 2 padded loungers, not chairs.

I've sailed in the deck 9 ph suite. There are 2 padded loungers, not chairs.

I was just talking about regular balcony cabins, not suites or PH. Deck 8, 9, 10 have 2 reg balcony cabins, but only deck 10 has the larger deck.

I was just talking about regular balcony cabins, not suites or PH. Deck 8, 9, 10 have 2 reg balcony cabins, but only deck 10 has the larger deck.

That is great to hear we are in 10730 a regular aft balcony

We are in that cabin on the 9/8 sailing. We too got the upgrade offer but when I saw the only available aft suites were on 8 I didn't bother bidding. We love the aft rooms, prefer suite, but NCL is pricing us out of the market.

We wanted a suite also but we are doing a b2b out of San Juan and it would have been over $12,000 - a little steep for us since retirement is not too far off...