Island princess food question?😎

rentlady

It has been a while since I was last on the Island so I checked the deck layout. On deck 5 is La Patisserie which is open 24x7 with some food, deck 7 has Sabatini's (Italian)($$) and Bayou Cafe ($$) for dinner. Lido deck has the HC (buffet) and near the pool, the pizzeria and swirls (ice cream). The sun deck above the pool is where the bar and grill is located (hamburgers/hotdogs etc). The pizzeria, swirls and bar and grill are usually open from 11 AM to 10 PM. The HC on this ship is forward on the lido deck where food is served from 6 AM to 10 or 11 PM. If all else fails call the 24x7 room service. Last cruise the International Cafe (La Patisserie on Island) did not have my late night cookies so I called room service and had some delivered.

Like I said it has been a while but as I remember the Bordeaux MDR on deck 5 is AT and Provence MDR on deck 6 is ATD but it could be reversed. Check you patter when you board for the designations. Hope this answers some of your questions.

can anyone post which dining room is anytime seating? Is there a hamburger /hot dog / ice cream stand near the pool? Any food served besides the horizon court? Thanks!:cool:

Yes there is but the quality of the hamburgers is questionable in my opinion. You'll do much better by going to the buffet for lunch.