Dream/Fantsy Aft Areas

mawvkysc

I love staring at the wake while at sea from a deck or pool area. It looks like that is not really possible on these ships from the deck plans. Does Cabanas have any outdoor seating aft of the inside dining area?

I love staring at the wake while at sea from a deck or pool area. It looks like that is not really possible on these ships from the deck plans. Does Cabanas have any outdoor seating aft of the inside dining area?

The Dream has The Great Outdoors, a really nice outdoors dining area on the aft of deck 12. Food is available, there's also a bar. Some is shaded under a canopy, the rest is open to the sky. It's a really nice place to enjoy a meal or drink.

Cabanas does have an outdoor seating area in the aft. You can walk up to the railing and watch the ships wake.:)

You can also do this from deck 12 behind the Meridian Lounge area, is an open deck.

Edited by tommymac5

The Dream has The Great Outdoors, a really nice outdoors dining area on the aft of deck 12. Food is available, there's also a bar. Some is shaded under a canopy, the rest is open to the sky. It's a really nice place to enjoy a meal or drink.

Cabanas does have an outdoor seating area in the aft. You can walk up to the railing and watch the ships wake.:)

You can also do this from deck 12 behind the Meridian Lounge area, is an open deck.

is this the same area?

I'm not sure what Paul from Maryland is talking about. I've never heard of the Great Outdoors on a Disney Ship. I also forgot earlier but,

The sports deck on Fantasy & Dream is on 13 aft. You can look out over the wake from the area of mini golf in that area.

I believe Some NCL ships have a food & bar area on the aft called The Great Outdoors

Edited by tommymac5

I'm not sure what Paul from Maryland is talking about. I've never heard of the Great Outdoors on a Disney Ship.

Sheesh, sorry for the confusion. I was thinking of a different ship. I hadn't had enough coffee when I posted that...

Edited by Paul from Maryland