Costa Maya tours

asr3535

Has anyone done or heard anything about the 4x4 safari or jeep tours in Costa Maya?

Anyone going Oct 14?

Also, how strict is Disney on using the slide? I see the age is 4. My twins are almost 4, and swim as well as Nemo.

Thanks all.

Hello! We also are going on the 14th. We are doing a Chacchoben (sp?) ruins tour through David & Ivan (I think this link works): http://www.chacchobenruins.com/wst_page10.html

My leader went on the 4X4 tour, including the lagoon trip, and loved it! But you can't take the kids. I have a three-year old as well (he will be 4 in January) and a 6 year old...we are taking them both to the ruins (crossed fingers that their attention span stays intact!). :)

We're on the Oct 14th Magic to Mexico with 5, 3, and 6mo. boys and grandparents.

So are you arranging ruin tours/excursions through non-Disney providers? How does that work? reliable? I would guess cheaper.

Also, does we have Pirate night, formal night? and if so did they tell us this and I missed it somewhere?

Thanks!

B

We just got back from the alternate western cruise and we booked and took the David and Ivan tour. We had David and his wife, Roxanna, and they were fabulous!! We booked it over the internet on their website. Just emailed them with our names and paid at the end of the tour. They are wonderful, gracious people who took great care of us. Only certian locals are allowed inside the dock area. It's pretty well policed and there is a gate with guards who check you in and out. David and Ivan are now trying picking you up at the dock. We were a little leary that we might miss them as our tour was at 8:30 and we docked at 7:30 and were running a little late being allowed off the ship. They waited for everyone to show up. They put us on two buses, one with David and one with Ivan. They had soda and water for us and David spoke about the Mayan history and the ruins on the way as well as telling us about our surroundings and answering any questions. We asked to be dropped at the town on the way back and they took care of us. I highly recommend David and Ivan!! Book them via email and don't worry about a thing! :D

Archived