MSC Dock Copenhagen

I asked this question in MSC thread? But no answer yet. I've called MSC as well but they are clueless. My MSC documents don't have this information on it and unable to get info from MSC Website.

Has anyone sailed on MSC Sinfonia recently, sailing from Copenhagen? I want to know where the Sinfonia docks? MSC rep said it was Freedom port! But I Googled this and got no results! Also my last port of call is St. Petersburg and it shows the ship docking at 12pm in Copenhagen at end of cruise, is this the time ship docks or the time passengers disembark? I have a 3pm flight to catch (I booked flights before I got the itinerary).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, we sail on the 4th of July:-)

Have you searched on the Copenhagen port web site? In regards to St Petersburg that is the time the ship docks and not the time you will be leaving the ship. I doubt very much you will make a 3pm flight.

I am wondering if the arrival time has just as much to do with the fact that the Costa Favolosa is disembarking from the same pier and arrives at 08:30 along with the Seabourn Quest nearby having a partial disembarkation.

I have only sailed a couple of times out of Copenhagen in the past few years and found transportation to be manageable, but limited. I am not sure if they have a better situation this cruise season and will leave that to those with more expertise.

You are at Ocean Quay C330 and the ship is due to arrive at 12 noon.

It would also somewhat depend on the flights and the check-in situation for your specific airline, but if you get the early disembarkation from MSC and taxis are readily available you should be able to make it. If they are European flights you just need to be checked in 45 minutes prior.

Edited by MADflyer