Balmoral Island Dolphin Encounter Details

saeefamily4

I want to surprise my daughters with a dolphin encounter. We will be on Carnival ship Aug 12 in Nassau and Freeport on the 13th.

I was curious as to the exact details of the dolphin encounter at Balmoral Island if anyone can help. Details I am specifically interested in include the total time spent with the dolphins, what interactions you get to do with them, and what pictures are taken.

I would have probably booked with Blue Lagoon, but being new cruisers, I am very weary of booking off ship and finding my own transportation around the island.

Unexso in Freeport could also be an option, but it is more expensive thru the ship and does not include any thype of beach day like the Balmoral excursion.

Any info would be much appreciated with the questions! Thank you.

Edited by saeefamily4

Don't worry about booking outside the ship for excursions. As long as they are a reputable business they will get you to the ship in time. Blue Lagoon has great reviews on Trip Advisor, and we plan on going there in December.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't worry about booking outside the ship for excursions. As long as they are a reputable business they will get you to the ship in time. Blue Lagoon has great reviews on Trip Advisor, and we plan on going there in December.

Please report back to us. We will be there in January and the only thing I am wary of is transportation.