How are the Swans doing?

its been a great weekend of footy so far this weekend , as no game has been easy to win so far.

My boy being carlton have given an upset as they broke the drought between the hawks since rd 6 2005

this was like a grand final for the blues this seasons both teams deserved the win but the blues came out on the good side

ya can really tell we are building up for a rippa final series

its been a great weekend of footy so far this weekend , as no game has been easy to win so far.

My boy being carlton have given an upset as they broke the drought between the hawks since rd 6 2005

this was like a grand final for the blues this seasons both teams deserved the win but the blues came out on the good side

A brilliant game to watch, a real tussle.

yeah they certainly acted like it was mosty blues supporters at the game were great some werent sadly had ome falsely accuse via sms my friend swearing i know she didnt but security ruined her night sadly but well done to the blue boys were just werent there the umpires were crap [didnt lose game for us but] and not just for hawks for blues too and they should have stopped the whacking of the back done to sis in the tag , i know tagging happens some of our players are good at it too but the way they did it and in front of umps was disgusting on being let go all game , they wonder why players in the end turn around and punch the other player as much as they are not meant to but you can only take so much , sorry still a bit P'd from it last night i do hope they reported the guy who kicked a hawk in the neither regions sorry but i do if he gets a fine for it at least i will be happy , but something tells me they will not site it even [hope i am wrong but it should be looked at ]

A brilliant game to watch, a real tussle.

thought would be a flogging till we kicked some goals lol i thought hawks v swans game was better but thats me was sit on edge of seat stuff that game

yeah they certainly acted like it was mosty blues supporters at the game were great some werent sadly had ome falsely accuse via sms my friend swearing i know she didnt but security ruined her night sadly but well done to the blue boys were just werent there the umpires were crap [didnt lose game for us but] and not just for hawks for blues too and they should have stopped the whacking of the back done to sis in the tag , i know tagging happens some of our players are good at it too but the way they did it and in front of umps was disgusting on being let go all game , they wonder why players in the end turn around and punch the other player as much as they are not meant to but you can only take so much , sorry still a bit P'd from it last night i do hope they reported the guy who kicked a hawk in the neither regions sorry but i do if he gets a fine for it at least i will be happy , but something tells me they will not site it even [hope i am wrong but it should be looked at ]

yeah the thing is lamb did his job on Sis... The thing is they knew if they could get in sis's head sis would get a bit heated and thats exactly what happened yes i think they over did it on sis , probably was a good move by clarkson to put sis up forward in the last quater

didnt see the kick in the never regions so i wont comment on that

umpires well i think they lived up to the normal standards of being useless on both sides of the fence...

yeah the thing is lamb did his job on Sis... The thing is they knew if they could get in sis's head sis would get a bit heated and thats exactly what happened yes i think they over did it on sis , probably was a good move by clarkson to put sis up forward in the last quater

didnt see the kick in the never regions so i wont comment on that

umpires well i think they lived up to the normal standards of being useless on both sides of the fence...

Very true all of that including the mention of the umpires they been that way all year best wishes for the blues the rest of the year

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forums mobile app

Okay, the Swans are in 6th spot with a game against Carlton to come. I think they will likely finish 6th with a elimination final against Melbourne or Essendon.

Mic

thanks for all the updates. I was so excited to read they beat the Crows. Now it sounds like something went wrong somewhere and they are 6th. I was hoping they made the grand final. Any chance of that now??

Thanks

ML

Mic

thanks for all the updates. I was so excited to read they beat the Crows. Now it sounds like something went wrong somewhere and they are 6th. I was hoping they made the grand final. Any chance of that now??

Thanks

ML

still a very big chance of that happening as they will be playing finals, Carlton will really have to thrash the swans and that is very unlikely to happen.

finishing top 4 still very possible which will give them a second a chance if they bomb out in 1st week of finals if finish 4th or above

if they finish 5th or below its a game they must win to progress to the grandfinal

i have swans still smokies and pushing favourites to get the grand final flag

Mic

Thanks

ML

Definitely still a chance as they will make the finals (for the top 8 teams).

Round 23 permutations

Adelaide winsFinish topAdelaide lose, GWS beat GeelongGiants finish topGeelong winsHome finalGeelong losesFinish fourth if Richmond beats St KildaRichmond wins and Geelong losesTigers finish thirdRichmond loses, Port & Sydney winTigers finish sixthSydney & Port loseFinish either fifth and sixth - percentage too good to be caught.Melbourne winsFinish 7thMelbourne loseNeed either West Coast or Essendon to loseEssendon winsIn the eightEssendon loseNeed West Coast to loseWest Coast winsNeed Essendon to lose or Melbourne to lose by big marginWest Coast loseCan't make itSt Kilda winsNeed Essendon and West Coast to loseSt Kilda loseCan't make itBulldogs winsEssendon, West Coast and St Kilda must all loseBulldogs losePremiership defence over

Now what i just posted is a senario what needs to happen for all teams that can make the finals and how they will have to do it...

8 teams can only make it and a few teams on the outside of the 8 still can make

in order for the swans to make the top 4 they have to rely on richmond and port to lose the worse case senario will be they finish 6th due to their high percentage

The swans will be wanting to be aiming for top 4 as the top 4 sides get a 2nd chance

the bottom for if the lose they are out

the bookies are placing the swans pretty well favourite for the flag

ignore my previous post as it looks messy and not understandable

Round 23 permutations

Adelaide wins

Finish top

Adelaide lose, GWS beat Geelong

Giants finish top

Geelong wins

Home final

Geelong loses

Finish fourth if Richmond beats St Kilda

Richmond wins and Geelong loses

Tigers finish third

Richmond loses, Port & Sydney win

Tigers finish sixth

Sydney & Port lose

Finish either fifth and sixth - percentage too good to be caught

.Melbourne wins

Finish 7th

Melbourne lose

Need either West Coast or Essendon to lose

Essendon wins

In the eight

Essendon lose

Need West Coast to lose

West Coast wins

Need Essendon to lose or Melbourne to lose by big margin

West Coast lose

Can't make it

St Kilda wins

Need Essendon and West Coast to lose

St Kilda lose

Can't make it

Bulldogs wins

Essendon, West Coast and St Kilda must all lose

Bulldogs lose

Premiership defence over

Now what i just posted is a senario what needs to happen for all teams that can make the finals and how they will have to do it...

8 teams can only make it and a few teams on the outside of the 8 still can make

in order for the swans to make the top 4 they have to rely on richmond and port to lose the worse case senario will be they finish 6th due to their high percentage

The swans will be wanting to be aiming for top 4 as the top 4 sides get a 2nd chance

the bottom for if the lose they are out

the bookies are placing the swans pretty well favourite for the flag

Sorry to say but you haven't allowed for any draws. :p

Mic, it makes my head ache just to think about the above scenarios without a draw thrown in! :p

All I know is that Essendon have to win to ensure their spot in the 8.

Leigh

Mic, it makes my head ache just to think about the above scenarios without a draw thrown in! :p

All I know is that Essendon have to win to ensure their spot in the 8.

Leigh

Yeah, I hope they make it for your sake. Don't worry too much about a draw as they are very rare, even if there were three this year.

Thanks for all the updates and discussion about draws, very helpful. Maybe I'll get lucky and the swans will be on TV here in the US. Some of the games have been shown live (like at 3:30 am, mountain time)! Have to keep an eye out.

Go Swans

ML

Thanks for all the updates and discussion about draws, very helpful. Maybe I'll get lucky and the swans will be on TV here in the US. Some of the games have been shown live (like at 3:30 am, mountain time)! Have to keep an eye out.

Go Swans

ML

A mate of mine lives in Buffalo and follows the Brisbane Lions, he watches every match, I'll ask what station he watches and let you know.