Royal carribean retires ship of Nov1 2014

gopro63

As I was lucky to be at Port for personal reasons RC is retiring a ship, I caught the name Voyager of the Seas. Came in to port and heading out for one last trip?

A new ship will come in and I forgot he name. I was talking with the inhouse people there, and seeing the expressions of the people happy, sad, etc..

My question, if you know the ship is being Retired and on the last cruise, what would you d any different, then on any cruise?

As I was lucky to be at Port for personal reasons RC is retiring a ship, I caught the name Voyager of the Seas. Came in to port and heading out for one last trip?

A new ship will come in and I forgot he name. I was talking with the inhouse people there, and seeing the expressions of the people happy, sad, etc..

My question, if you know the ship is being Retired and on the last cruise, what would you d any different, then on any cruise?

They are not retiring Voyager, just relocating her to Australia.

Who told you the ship was being retired? :confused:

As posted, VOS is not being retired, just changing itineraries like all ships do.

The Voyager is currently in dry dock in Singapore getting a multi-million dollar refurb.

Definitely, not getting retired on the 1st Nov as she will cruising post refurb out of Sydney, Australia for the 2014/2015 summer season.

Edited by aussielozzie18

I was told possibly the wrong name then. it is the last ship that iss ailing now, so yes I got the name wrong mebad

We talked and the name was said, and what I was hearing and heard and all got mixed up, it happens.

the ships we talked about is no secret, and as well the news of it.

Edited by gopro63

I was told possibly the wrong name then. it is the last ship that iss ailing now, so yes I got the name wrong mebad

We talked and the name was said, and what I was hearing and heard and all got mixed up, it happens.

the ships we talked about is no secret, and as well the news of it.

Well then, you also got the cruise line wrong. RCI is not currently in the process of retiring any of their ships. Voyager, however, did just go to Singapore to undergo a massive refurbishment. Perhaps that is what you heard.